Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season ticket price comparison

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Click here

#2 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

When you see it presented like that Tom it's clear to see that a Dewsbury season ticket it very good value yet again.

#3 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,839 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Think the York price is wrong plus at York you get a shirt for £30 instead off full price.

Edited by Spanish Knight, 01 December 2012 - 02:57 PM.

#4 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

Those are for full-paying adults.

#5 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

You edited your post after I replied to it, Spanish Knight!

Info I got for York is correct as per the table towards the bottom of this page: http://www.yorkcityk...nformation-2013

#6 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,839 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

You edited your post after I replied to it, Spanish Knight!

Info I got for York is correct as per the table towards the bottom of this page: http://www.yorkcityk...nformation-2013

Sorry Tom keep forgetting im an OAP . :rolleyes:

#7 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 861 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

I'm pleased with the price of our season tickets I think it is very good value. Do swinton get something else with their ticket?
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#8 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Yes, a free replica shirt. But that's the only option - there's no 'ticket only' package.

#9 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 861 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Fair enough still seems a bit pricey though. I'm guessing you could buy a SL season ticket for that.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#10 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

Fair enough still seems a bit pricey though. I'm guessing you could buy a SL season ticket for that.

Thanks Tom. I think that the conundrum here is that our season tickets are good value, but still represent a hike from last time.£160 to watch the Doggies........it's making my eyes water just thinking about that !

#11 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

Thanks Tom. I think that the conundrum here is that our season tickets are good value, but still represent a hike from last time.£160 to watch the Doggies........it's making my eyes water just thinking about that !

Wouldn't pay £3(i'm 15) to watch the poodles, never mind £160
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#12 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Great season ticket prices - But what are the prices for the casual fan?

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#13 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Matchday admission

#14 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Matchday admission

Thanks for that.

But really - The club are still scamming kids too young to stand.

#15 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Don't quite get the top and bottom business...
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#16 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

Don't quite get the top and bottom business...

Top is most expensive season ticket, bottom is cheapest.

#17 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

Thanks for that.

But really - The club are still scamming kids too young to stand.

Well it's certainly not a scam, even if you think it's expensive!

The kids season ticket is great value for money at £25. It can be used for home and away league matches, home and away Challenge Cup matches up to and including the quarter-finals, and you can sit down.

#18 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

Well it's certainly not a scam, even if you think it's expensive!

The kids season ticket is great value for money at £25. It can be used for home and away league matches, home and away Challenge Cup matches up to and including the quarter-finals, and you can sit down.

Though the season ticket is great value (whilst still not as good as Huddersfield) matchday prices which effect not just the casual fan, but the attraction of new and potentialy away fans, reamins (I believe) prohibitively high.

I raise this issue every year and so a long discussion is not needed, but if you could pass my comments onto the club I'd be grateful.

#19 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

The usual blah blah kids prices blah blah the future blah blah cater specifically for me blah blah
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#20 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Though the season ticket is great value (whilst still not as good as Huddersfield) matchday prices which effect not just the casual fan, but the attraction of new and potentialy away fans, reamins (I believe) prohibitively high.

I raise this issue every year and so a long discussion is not needed, but if you could pass my comments onto the club I'd be grateful.

OK. Will pass your comments on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users