Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Has he or hasnt he?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

You are the one putting links on here putting two and two together to try and stir things up and you don't like it because Keith can see through it. Looks like its false so you'll have to try summat else - I know what about the IS game?!!?

yes i posted the link cause if you read as usuall you lot think its haven fans making things up, when all this came from an article in the sun .Also if you read i also said i didn't think it would happen either, so how is that stirring anything,as for IS game well tomorrow is another day maybe the phone call worked

Edited by haven4ever, 03 December 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#22 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

yes i posted the link cause if you read as usuall you lot think its haven fans making things up, when all this came from an article in the sun .Also if you read i also said i didn't think it would happen either, so how is that stirring anything,as for IS game well tomorrow is another day maybe the phone call worked

That's not true if you go and read Recre Faithful's second post on the subject he says he didn't know anything about the Sun newspaper. He says he got it from a family friend.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#23 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

So keith where do you think the family friend got it from.Do you think they just made it and up and it was just a coincidence that the sun run a piece on it :huh:.

#24 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

So keith where do you think the family friend got it from.Do you think they just made it and up and it was just a coincidence that the sun run a piece on it :huh:.

So where did this family friend hear it was to be in the next 24 - 48 hours as that wasn't in the Sun? Stop digging man the hole's getting deeper.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#25 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

wow H4E your biterness is unbelieveable. them 5 beatings are still hurting arent yhey lol.

#26 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Cryptic posts now H4E!! You just can't resist can you? Sorry but I'm not gonna ask because it's really not going to keep me up at night......Yawn!!

Edited by The Voodooguru, 03 December 2012 - 10:05 PM.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#27 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 645 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

Just block all the jambos....that way we wont see the sht they post....

#28 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 851 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

On a slightly different note, it says in the RLE that the mighty Shaven are heading to Carcassonne for a match and four day training camp, pull the other one will you <_< its a four day ###### up more like :lol: im sure the poor souls of Dopeland that they done out of thousands will be glad to hear this :( sorry but theres a lot of clubs between the Pelican garage and the South of France for a game of rugby last time I looked on the map!!

#29 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Flights to the south of France can't be had for less than £160 each before any luggage charges. At least 25 tickets will be needed plus food and there won't be change from 6 to 7 grand. Where the f do they get that sort of cash?

#30 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 836 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

Flights to the south of France can't be had for less than £160 each before any luggage charges. At least 25 tickets will be needed plus food and there won't be change from 6 to 7 grand. Where the f do they get that sort of cash?

From the RFL,but why did they pick haven to do the travelling or were they so gullable to be the only team daft enough to agree to it.On the other hand they will get 4 days in the sun and play carcassone so it might not be a bad after all.
Posted Image

#31 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

From the RFL,but why did they pick haven to do the travelling or were they so gullable to be the only team daft enough to agree to it.On the other hand they will get 4 days in the sun and play carcassone so it might not be a bad after all.

Why are the RFL paying?

Anyway, Carcassonne won't be warm and sunny the last week of Jan even though its in the south of France.
Last year the max temp was 9.6 degrees and a minimum of minus 4, so about the same as here!

#32 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,521 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Town’s former England and Super League star Ewan Dowes today rubbished links made between him and Bradford Bulls in the national Media.

Dowes said: “I don’t know where they’ve got it from – it’s absolute rubbish.”

Stupid jameaters believing any old rubbish to help them get over our excellent squad building so far. You to have to laugh at them.

#33 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

[/size][/font][/color]
Stupid jameaters believing any old rubbish to help them get over our excellent squad building so far. You to have to laugh at them.

We never did get a reply to who said he would be a Bulls player in the next 24 - 48 hours, which wasn't in any newspapers!!!!!!!

#34 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

[/size][/font][/color]

Exactly..... They believe anything that gets posted on there as being the gospel truth....
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#35 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Exactly..... They believe anything that gets posted on there as being the gospel truth....

deludedfans.com lol

#36 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

maybe its the same deluded ones who said 6haven players failed drugs tests last year.remember that do we.Any date for the ike game yetk?

#37 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

maybe its the same deluded ones who said 6haven players failed drugs tests last year.remember that do we.Any date for the ike game yetk?

You know more than anyone else, when is it???
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#38 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

This is a thread about totally unsubstantiated rumours being made up about specific Town players.
Start a thread on another subject if you want to discuss it.
Now then - I believe Ewan hasn't signed. We've heard nothing for 104 hours nevermind 24, move along now

#39 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Any date for the ike game yetk?

You Haven fans are obsessed with a date for the Ike game - www.obsesseddeludedfans.com
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#40 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

and the delusion goes on. good old H4E lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users