Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Has he or hasnt he?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

If the Ike game doesn't go ahead it'll be a shame but sometimes these things can't be helped. No doubt the Pravda wing of the Recre will put all of the blame on Town but so what, let them spread their lies, it just shows the shameful low quality people they have in charge there and the moronic level of their supporters who believe all of their deliberate untruths. Just as in the Matty saga, Town will maintain a dignified silence in the knowledge that the truth is on their side.

Never mind, we will still be playing for one trophy this year in memory of an ex-Town great. As we are in the same division as Featherstone we will be playing for the Billy Ivison Trophy once again.

Workington Town. Then. Now. Always.

#42 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

If the Ike game doesn't go ahead it'll be a shame but sometimes these things can't be helped. No doubt the Pravda wing of the Recre will put all of the blame on Town but so what, let them spread their lies, it just shows the shameful low quality people they have in charge there and the moronic level of their supporters who believe all of their deliberate untruths. Just as in the Matty saga, Town will maintain a dignified silence in the knowledge that the truth is on their side.

Never mind, we will still be playing for one trophy this year in memory of an ex-Town great. As we are in the same division as Featherstone we will be playing for the Billy Ivison Trophy once again.

yeh and atleast fev will provide some decent opposition as its getting boring beating the jampots. 5

Edited by town4me, 09 December 2012 - 11:56 AM.

#43 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

When will we be hearing the name of our new half back.

#44 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 834 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

which half back? we havnt signed one yet

#45 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

sometime this week we have signed one cause thackray told me and so did someone else

#46 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Name dropper......

#47 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

have you seen a name on here geordie townie??????.

#48 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

great news if true. we did advertise in the southern hemisphere so could it be an overseas halfback????

#49 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Thackray.....

#50 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

I have also been told a name but i would,ent put it on here i was just wondering when it will come from the bod thats all?????.

#51 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

I have also been told a name but i would,ent put it on here i was just wondering when it will come from the bod thats all?????.

will we be happy to see the name or do you not know much about the player???

#52 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

ye just a wee bit be a good signing for us

#53 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

its maybe not announced because it isnt confirmed as 100% yet. from what ive heard its nearly done but not signed and sealed just yet
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users