RFL media release

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Tickets for Super League’s Magic Weekend, the most spellbinding event of the 2013 domestic Rugby League calendar, are now on sale – and at prices that are too good to miss.

Returning to the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, following a successful visit in 2012, all 14 Super League clubs will again be in action over the weekend of Saturday May 25 and Sunday May 26 and Rugby League fans have until Thursday January 24 to take advantage of a sensational 40 per cent ticket discount.

“Last season’s Magic Weekend proved to be a huge hit with the fans and we’re very excited about taking the event back to Manchester’s Etihad Stadium this season,” said RFL Director of Marketing Niel Wood.

“The Magic Weekend represents incredible value for money and I would urge fans to move fast to take advantage of this fantastic discount which we are offering over the festive period.”

A full range of tickets for Magic Weekend 2013 can be purchased by visiting www.rugbyleaguetickets.co.uk or by calling the RFL Ticket Office on 0844 856 1113.

Nathan Clarke
Media Executive

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 cookey

cookey
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

I'm pleased to see that the RFL have finally got ahead of the curve,in terms of their marketing of the World Cup and Magic Weekend.I really have tired of late decisions in terms of when and where games are to be held in various domestic and international competitions - so well done the RFL.

Has there been any announcement as regards the Exiles games for the coming season? Salford would appear to be one good venue in present circumstances.

#3 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,699 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Why is it so difficult for RL event organisers to get the hospitality out at the same time as general sale?

Still nothing for the World Cup or for Magic Weekend. Was hoping to potentially book some hospitality for Christmas.

I can nip onto the RFU website now and get prices for next year's events up until the end of May.

#4 cookey

cookey
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Fully agree,it amazes me that there is so little forward planning in rl.How difficult is it to make announcements 12 months ahead of something,rather than 12 days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users