This one's for Hull FC fans - others need not botherimportant club announcement
Posté 04 décembre 2012 - 05:15
The Black and Whites yesterday confirmed that supporters who purchased their pass on or before November 6th will be able to collect their brand new TEAMCARD from 9am on Monday morning from the Hull FC retail store at the KC Stadium.
Due to a 12.30pm kick-off for the Hull City fixture at the KC Stadium on Saturday, December 15, supporters are advised against coming to collect their TEAMCARD on this day due to stadium access being limited, while the club would also like to remind pass holders that they will need to bring in their receipt when collecting their TEAMCARD.
Hull FC would like to inform supporters of the following:
• If you have lost your receipt, you will need to provide proof of purchase. If you do not have proof of purchase, you will need ID proving the name and address of each individual pass holder such as a utility bill or school letter in the case of junior supporters.
• If you purchased over the phone, you will need to bring a credit/debit card statement as proof of the transaction. If you do not have a statement, you will need ID proving your name and address.
• If you are collecting the TEAMCARD on behalf of a pass holder, the pass holder must first contact the club via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01482 304 963 to confirm the name and address of the person who will be collecting on their behalf. Their nominated collector will be asked to show ID proving their name and address upon collection.
• Supporters who didn’t provide proof of age when purchasing a junior or concessionary season pass are advised this will be required upon collection.
• A postage option is available to season pass holders who are unable to collect their TEAMCARD from the KC Stadium retail store in person or arrange for a nominated collector to collect on their behalf. Postage will be offered via recorded delivery only at a charge of £2 per household. To arrange postage, please call 01482 304 963 with supporters advised the £2 charge will be required over the phone.
• If you purchased by direct debit, your pass will be available for collection in January with further details due to be announced on www.hullfc.com in the new year.
• In the case of any dispute, Hull FC reserve the right to refuse to release any TEAMCARD at their discretion.
The new TEAMCARD will be operational from the first home Super League game of the new season against Bradford Bulls at the KC Stadium in February, with supporters who purchased their pass after November 6 able to collect their pass in January, with a date to be confirmed in due course.
An information sheet on how to use the TEAMCARD will be included when supporters come to collect their 2013 season pass, along with a special offer voucher to redeem in store as a reward for your loyalty ahead of the new season.
Hull FC media
Posté 04 décembre 2012 - 05:59
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!
"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill
Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis
"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!
0 utilisateur(s) en train de lire ce sujet
0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)