Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

A titter before christmas and the season

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

A man and his wife are out doing Christmas shopping. Suddenly she realises he is not there. She rings him on her mobile phone.

'Where ARE you' she demanded starting to get very upset.

'Darling' he replied. 'Do you remember that very expensive jewellers that had the emerald necklace which I wanted to buy you as an engagement present , but couldn't afford. all those years ago?'

Her eyes misted over as the memories flooded back. 'Of course I do darling she whispered I will never forget'

There was a slight hesitation on the other end of the line, and then.....

'Well I'm in the pub next door!'

#2 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

I don't want to worry you but do you realise that in 30 years time we will have old ladies running around with tattoos and that rap music will be the golden oldies? Mind you we will still have bikes with no brakes, lights or bells!

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Do you know why some blokes seem to be always fishing? Because that's the only time anybody says 'WOW! That's a big one'

#4 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

Two old guys sat in a pub drinking heavily. First guy 'Look at them two old sods over there, if we don't watch it in 10 years time we will look like them.' Second guy 'Daft burger you're looking in the mirror.'

#5 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

Two old men are sat in the park feeding the birds.

'Would you believe' said the first old man 'When I was 18 I couldn't bend a certain part of my body at all'.

'When I was 50 I could bend it an inch'

'When Iwas 60 I could bend it three inches'

Now I am over 70 I can bend it in two'

'What's the point your making?' asked the second old man.

'Just wondering how strong i am going to finish up.'

#6 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

INNER PEACE

If you can start the day without drinking caffeine
Cheeerfully ignore your aches and pains
If you can resist boring and complaining people who give your trouble
Eat the same food every day without complaining
Understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any love or time
If you take blame and crticism without resentment
Conquer tensions without tablets
If you can frelax without alcohol drinking
If you can sleep without taking drugs

The you probably are

THE FAMILY DOG

#7 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

He had a big smug smile on his face. He was in ecstasy. She went forward and back, up and down, in and out. Then her face set she went in out out in rapidly, back and forward, in out out in. Stopped and shuddered forward. Her heart was pounding faster and faster, her face was flushed and she looked as though she would explode. She moaned, softly at first and then with greater intensity, then louder and then she screamed and collapsed forward ina heap. Looking at him she screamed again

OK you park the bloody car.

#8 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

I don't know how true it is but I heard that the 50 metres swimming contest in the recent Olympics was cancelled due to dramatic circumstances. All the contestants were ready apart from the chap from Israel. Just as the race was about to start he appeared. However he was in running shoes and shorts. The pistol went off before the officals could intervene and the Isreali won it. It appears he didn't dive but jumped. Just as he was about to hit the water the 50 metres divided and he ran to an easy victory. Officals have cancelled but discussion still rages about if this was an act of God or not.

#9 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

As I understand it marijuana and Gay marriage were legitimised on the same day.
Leviticus 20:13 says: If a man lays with another man he should be stoned.
Now I understand. We have been interpreting it wrongly. Just goes to show it is all a matter of proper reading of material.

#10 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

A man walks into a bar and orders a triple brandy. He coughs twice and says 'I shouldn't be having this with what I've got.'
The barman says anxiously 'What have you got'

'10p' he replied.

#11 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Must tell you this. For all you guys that have to make frequent visits to the toilet especially at night time when you have to get out of bed There's a new wine on the market to help you over Christmas. It will be on the shelves soon. The named is---Wait for it

PINO MORE

#12 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

A bloke walks into a bar and shouts 'The drinks are on me, including you landord a double if you want one!' Everybody rushes forward and gets what they want the landlord duly pours himself the double offered. 'Thank you very much Sir' he said. 'That'll be 57 pound and 75pence. ''OH!, I haven't any money' said the man. The landord exploded in anger. He grabbed the man by his collar and trousers rushed him to the door and threw him bodily out into the freezing night, right in a deep puddle.
Next night the pub was heaving with customers. The bloke walked in again 'The drinks are on me' looking at the landord he said' Apart from you that is- you get bloody violent when you have had one'.

#13 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

An old guy of eighty married a young girl of 18. They went on honeymoon. When they returned he was asked how his honeymoon went. 'Great' he replied 'We made love almost every night'. That's great was the reply. 'Yes' he said 'Almost on a Monday, almost on a Tuesday, almost on a Wednesday....'

#14 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

An old couple in their sixties were celebrating 35 years of marriage in a restaurent. Suddenly a fairy appeared on the table. 'Beacause you have been devoted to each other all this time you are each given a wish.'
The wife looked at her husband and tenderly said 'I want to travel around the world with my dear husband.'
The fairy waved its wand and PING two world wide tour tickets appeared on the table.
The husband was deep in thought
'This is a chance of a lifetime' he said. 'Sorry love but my wish is to have a wife who is thirty years younger than me.'
The fairy waved its wand. The man waited expectantly. PING

He became 93.

#15 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

A middle aged man walks into a bar and orders a double vodka. His knocks it back and then looks inside his jacket pocket, stares then orders another double vodka. He knocks that back and stares inside his jacket again. He orders a third double and knocks it back. The bartender, intrigued, asks him what he is doing.
The man replies thae he is looking at a photograph of his wife.
'When she starts to look good I know it is time to set off home'.

#16 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

A couple long married are laid in bed. The wife is feeling nostalgic. The husband wants to go to sleep.
She turns her head. 'When we were young you used to hold my hand' He reached out with a yawn and briefly held her hand.'Then' she continued 'You used to kiss me' With a sigh the man rolled over and pecked her on the cheek. 'Then you used to bite my neck' The bloke let off a big sigh and threw off the bedclothes and stiffly clambered out of bed. 'Where are you going' she demanded.

'To fetch my teeth.'

#17 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Wheres tha buy thi Christmas crackers from JC ?.

#18 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Wheres tha buy thi Christmas crackers from JC ?.

Not saying Bob but I have a bit of pull. By the way did you know a nutty biscuit was crackers.

#19 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Went to the doctors recently. 'Doctor I think I may be coming senile. I keep forgetting to zip up.'
'That's not senile' he said 'Senile is when you forget to zip down'.'

#20 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

A young totally inexperienced couple get married. They are both virgins and know nothing about sex. The girl doesn't know about her husband's virginity and therefore is relying on him to make the first move. They both work as waiters in the same restaurant and meet lots of people to whom in the course of everyday events chat to them
The girl gets in bed first and lays under the covers shivering with excitement. The husband wondering what to do climbs in equally nervously and asks: 'Darling ask me to do anything and I will do it.' 'Anything' she asks. 'Anything you desire'
She during her conversations had overheard about this sexual thing and says 'Can you do a 69'. He looks totally confused and then tenderly leans over and whispers,
'Do you really want chicken and cauliflowers'