Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Training tonight

fit and i mean fit.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

At training tonight and have got to say the lads look really fit,matty is a one off in training the man is very fit and he shows it on the all weather pitch.The big talking point was about ewan dowes who apparently on the haven site was leaving the club and going to super league with bradford bulls,but here he was running with his team mates and going nowhere,the young lad callum philips is another who runs his balls off and he loves it,i have got to say the 17 that was up there tonight were all fit and looking forward to the start of the season.The travellers will be up ther on thursday and by all accounts have been training the house down and it should show when they arrive,i have to give big raps to butch(barker)he keeps them going and of course he takes some stick from the lads,but it's water off a ducks back to craig.I cannot wait until the sason starts,with the full team we will have a very good outfit,but with widnes lads also onboard ther will not be many teams looking forward to coming to derwent park,i was told tonight the calibre of players that could appear at town and i have to say they were exciting to hear about,roll next year,i for one cannot wait.
Posted Image

#2 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Players
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Good to hear...seems a good spirit in the camp too from what I've been told
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#3 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 717 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Good report Trouty, seems like things are comming together ,dont suppose you could give us any names from Widnes could you? suppose we will just have to wait for charlos stalker to tell us ;)

#4 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

thanks trouty thats good to hear. up the town!!

#5 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Good report Trouty, seems like things are comming together ,dont suppose you could give us any names from Widnes could you? suppose we will just have to wait for charlos stalker to tell us ;)

Sorry mate,i cannot put any names up on the website but can tell you they are the real deal and not what was left from the under 23s.
Posted Image

#6 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 717 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Fully understand Trouty lad, any indication when names will be mentioned then.

#7 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

Careful.... he'll go whinging to the mods cos we're calling him a stalker...
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#8 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

Yep thanks for the report Trouty, I too can't wait for the new season!

#9 haven94

haven94
  • Coach
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

At training tonight and have got to say the lads look really fit,matty is a one off in training the man is very fit and he shows it on the all weather pitch.The big talking point was about ewan dowes who apparently on the haven site was leaving the club and going to super league with bradford bulls,but here he was running with his team mates and going nowhere,the young lad callum philips is another who runs his balls off and he loves it,i have got to say the 17 that was up there tonight were all fit and looking forward to the start of the season.The travellers will be up ther on thursday and by all accounts have been training the house down and it should show when they arrive,i have to give big raps to butch(barker)he keeps them going and of course he takes some stick from the lads,but it's water off a ducks back to craig.I cannot wait until the sason starts,with the full team we will have a very good outfit,but with widnes lads also onboard ther will not be many teams looking forward to coming to derwent park,i was told tonight the calibre of players that could appear at town and i have to say they were exciting to hear about,roll next year,i for one cannot wait.

was the new signing there barry ;) ;) ;) ;)

#10 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 614 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

was the new signing there barry ;) ;) ;) ;)

Initials TC?

#11 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

Had to really rack my brains for that one! would be a great signing if we manage to get Top Cat on board
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#12 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Stop being so bloody cryptic you sods. I can only think of Tony Cottee, and I dont think its him.

#13 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 614 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

2nd name rhymes with Boyle. first name is 6 letters long. :lol:

#14 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

I know who it is, heard this last week. Cant believe we are signing Terry Christian, he was awesome on the Word.

#15 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

I think its a terrible signing, Danni Behr used to carry him
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#16 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

I think its a terrible signing, Danni Behr used to carry him

Behr was terrible, her ball handling was suspect and was too friendly with the opposition.

Edited by dkw, 05 December 2012 - 03:04 PM.

#17 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Initials TC?

hi shaun,do you not mean ?????? and no he was not there last night..

Edited by troutmaster, 05 December 2012 - 04:08 PM.

Posted Image

#18 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

TOMMY COOPER?

#19 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

And the delued ones are already slagging the mystery man off!
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#20 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

They'd slag James Roby off if we'd signed him................

Oh hang on, he plays for St Helens so he'll be scooting from dummy half at the Wreck all next season :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users