Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

London (Leicester Square) over Christmas

TRL Help please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jerry the Berry

Jerry the Berry
  • Coach
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

In London with the wife and kids (15 and 11 y/o) in between Christmas and New Year.

Very familiar with London in general, so no problems with things to do during the day etc, but I am thinking of catching a film in Leicester Square one evening hopefully - probably The Hobbit.

I've never done this in London before, and for the prices that I'm sure we'll get charged for going the 'privilege', has anyone any recommendations for the best cinema in that area for the 'wow' factor (both inside and out) to make it a bit special and different to the bog standard out of town multiplexes?

TIA.

#2 Garvers

Garvers
  • Coach
  • 484 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

I think the Imax on the Southbank is showing the Hobbit. Certainly different from your average multiplex.

Walk down from Leicester Square, through Trafalgar Square, down Northumberland Ave, then across Hungerford pedestrian Bridge to the Southbank. Great walk in the evening with fantastic views.

#3 Jerry the Berry

Jerry the Berry
  • Coach
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

Thanks Garvers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users