Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Amateur Teams

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Sat 8th Dec 2012 .....2.00ko

Pennine Prem.......
Hunslet Old Boys v Thornhill Trojans.......Chris Buttery should be back for the Old Boys this week and i noticed that Danny Ratcliffe played for Thornhill last week........

Pennine Div 5........
Newsome Panthers A v Hunslet Old Boys A.........

#2 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Newsome Panthers A v Hunslet Old Boys A.........GAME OFF..........1st team game still on.......

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hunslet Old Boys 22 v 4 Thornhill Trojans ft.........

#4 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

did danny rats play rick ?
Posted Image

#5 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

did danny rats play rick ?

He did mate (No7) , he pulled up chasing someone , clutching his groin , he carried on till the end of the game , did ok........after the game i spoke to him in the bar and he said he was ok , he's been having a lot of physio after the op , Chris Buttery (No13) was running in strong , ad a good game.........

#6 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

He did mate (No7) , he pulled up chasing someone , clutching his groin , he carried on till the end of the game , did ok........after the game i spoke to him in the bar and he said he was ok , he's been having a lot of physio after the op , Chris Buttery (No13) was running in strong , ad a good game.........

Are you having an affair with Butts Rik?

#7 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Are you having an affair with Butts Rik?

Sounds like you don't rate him Daz , its just that since he's been out of the game for a while now , and not played a lot since his op , he's going really well and getting better everygame he's playing , played at 13 and thats his position for me..........Rat's played the full 80 aswell , his fitness was'nt a problem at all , even at amateur level.......

#8 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

No not at all I do rate him. Just the post was about Danny Rat that's all.

#9 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

No not at all I do rate him. Just the post was about Danny Rat that's all.

It was a gud game to watch , thought Thornhills defence was good in the 1st half with the amount of ball the Old Boys ad , Antony Harris ran it in all day long , a good workhorse perfomance........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users