RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Amateur Teams

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Sat 8th Dec 2012 .....2.00ko

Pennine Prem.......
Hunslet Old Boys v Thornhill Trojans.......Chris Buttery should be back for the Old Boys this week and i noticed that Danny Ratcliffe played for Thornhill last week........

Pennine Div 5........
Newsome Panthers A v Hunslet Old Boys A.........

#2 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Newsome Panthers A v Hunslet Old Boys A.........GAME OFF..........1st team game still on.......

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hunslet Old Boys 22 v 4 Thornhill Trojans ft.........

#4 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

did danny rats play rick ?
Posted Image

#5 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

did danny rats play rick ?

He did mate (No7) , he pulled up chasing someone , clutching his groin , he carried on till the end of the game , did ok........after the game i spoke to him in the bar and he said he was ok , he's been having a lot of physio after the op , Chris Buttery (No13) was running in strong , ad a good game.........

#6 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

He did mate (No7) , he pulled up chasing someone , clutching his groin , he carried on till the end of the game , did ok........after the game i spoke to him in the bar and he said he was ok , he's been having a lot of physio after the op , Chris Buttery (No13) was running in strong , ad a good game.........

Are you having an affair with Butts Rik?

#7 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Are you having an affair with Butts Rik?

Sounds like you don't rate him Daz , its just that since he's been out of the game for a while now , and not played a lot since his op , he's going really well and getting better everygame he's playing , played at 13 and thats his position for me..........Rat's played the full 80 aswell , his fitness was'nt a problem at all , even at amateur level.......

#8 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

No not at all I do rate him. Just the post was about Danny Rat that's all.

#9 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

No not at all I do rate him. Just the post was about Danny Rat that's all.

It was a gud game to watch , thought Thornhills defence was good in the 1st half with the amount of ball the Old Boys ad , Antony Harris ran it in all day long , a good workhorse perfomance........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users