Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What is Father Christmas bringing you?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Couple of Talking Heads and some mystery unknowns, I hope the missus hasn't been to Eddies and cleared out his James Last selection.

Well he must have a good day yesterday. He'd shut up shop pretty early.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#42 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,377 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

I have it on good authority that JohnM is getting a year's subscription to the Guardian. Remember, it's the thought that counts. ;)

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#43 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Just found out I'm getting a 70-300 zoom lens for my Sony camera.
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#44 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

I dont know about me, but my girlfriend is getting an engagement ring from Santa.... the cheeky ######.

Cummins Out.

#45 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,450 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

I dont know about me, but my girlfriend is getting an engagement ring from Santa

Never mind, mate. Plenty more fish in the sea.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#46 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

A cocktail making masterclass!
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#47 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

Nothing for me!
My family live on the other side of the world so we don't do presents, I don't have a partner to buy me anything, and me and my friends don't bother with presents. Love it!!
To be honest I'll be happy when Xmas is over this year as I'm starting my next adventure a couple of weeks later and I can't wait!

#48 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Nothing for me!
My family live on the other side of the world so we don't do presents, I don't have a partner to buy me anything, and me and my friends don't bother with presents. Love it!!
To be honest I'll be happy when Xmas is over this year as I'm starting my next adventure a couple of weeks later and I can't wait!

Any hints on your adventure?

#49 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

Any hints on your adventure?

I'm heading to Borneo to volunteer with orangutans for two months, then I'm going to do some travelling - at this stage it's looking like the Phillippines, a bit of SE Asia and an overland trip in Africa, from Kenya to Cape Town... then maybe a trip back to the UK... and on my return to Aus, I'm planning on a move to Sydney. Exciting times!

#50 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

I'm heading to Borneo to volunteer with orangutans for two months, then I'm going to do some travelling - at this stage it's looking like the Phillippines, a bit of SE Asia and an overland trip in Africa, from Kenya to Cape Town... then maybe a trip back to the UK... and on my return to Aus, I'm planning on a move to Sydney. Exciting times!

That's what I call an adventure! All the best and keep us informed.

#51 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

not from Father Christmas, but from Mrs griff9of13 for my 50th Birthday - last week:

Posted Image

Canon EOS 60D

I am a very pleased and lucky man.
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#52 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

not from Father Christmas, but from Mrs griff9of13 for my 50th Birthday - last week:

Posted Image

Canon EOS 60D

I am a very pleased and lucky man.

Nice present. :) Another for the photography thread! :D

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#53 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

Nice present. :) Another for the photography thread! :D

Indeed. Though I have only just figured out how to turn it on, never mind take an actual photograph with it yet! :unsure:
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#54 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Indeed. Though I have only just figured out how to turn it on, never mind take an actual photograph with it yet! :unsure:

I know the feeling. :lol: I'm living in hope that we get a few decent days over the Christmas period to get out and experiment a bit.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users