TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Should we be worried yet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#41 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Well....I waited to see what developed on Monday and after reading what has been said I don't personally think, as a squad, we are in the best on field position we have ever been in. I hoped for something more definite with regard to proven players.
As I said we are either unable to attract better players or don't have the money. Whatever. I will still be there supporting whoever wears the blue shirts!
That is my thoughts and opinion. Whether I agree with all or nobody on here, I read and try to understand their views. I do not come on here to slag off and lambast people if I don't happen to agree with them. I don't necessarily agree with Phillh's views or even know him but he is entitled to express them if he wishes, same as greengrass, mark, duffymoon, blue monkey, paulT et al (sorry to those I've missed out). There is no place for insults on here or on the terrace. There are too few of us on either right now.
We all support the same side for crist sake!

Well said!!

Posted Image

#42 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Am I missing something here??
Who is slagging who off???