TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

SHOP OPEN DAY - TODAY, 11AM to 2PM!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Click here to check out the latest e-release from Dewsbury Rams.

Like the news on Facebook

Retweet it on Twitter

#2 ramstieidie

ramstieidie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

cannot wait i should be popping along as i want mine me for boxing day

#3 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Who's coming to the shop open day on Saturday? There's 50% off any item of old stock when bought with a 2013 home shirt! We're opening at 11am, Glenn will be there between Midday and 1.00pm.

#4 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Who's coming down to the shop this morning from 11? The new shirt, Glenn, Roger and big discounts on last season's stock, including some great stocking fillers!

#5 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Will be getting my new shirt and one or two other things i see today,utr !!

#6 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

Tom, I will be down for a shirt

#7 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Thank you very much to each and every person that came down to see us today.

Due to continued delays of the competition sponsor announcement and some last-minute shirt sponsor additions, we were only able to stock a limited amount of shirts this afternoon.

I'd like to apologise to anybody who came down hoping to get their hands on a shirt who were left disappointed. Rest assured that the shirts are in production as we speak and all orders taken will be fulfilled by this time next week - in plenty of time for Christmas.

A big thank you to everyone at Ravensport for all their hard work and for coming down this morning/afternoon, a matter of hours after taking all their stock to Batley for the Bulldogs' opening night.

Thanks too to 'Roger', the Rams mam and our head coach Glenn Morrison, who gave up his own time to sign Christmas cards for supporters and pose for photos.

Plenty of stock and season tickets were sold. We'll send some photos out on Monday!

PS: Wakefield Ram - apologies that I didn't have much chance to chat today. Unfortunately I'll be away straight away after the Boxing Day match to work, but maybe we can have a good chinwag at the Halifax or Bradford friendly!

#8 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Really enjoined going down to the stadium and meeting Glenn and Roger.Got my little lad his first Rams shirt as well as ordering my own shirt,looking forward to wearing it on Boxing Day.Even got a photo with my little boy with Glenn and he didn't cry,so the signs are looking good for the coming season !!

#9 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Glenn tries to make a habit of not crying too often in public , so im told .

#10 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Your new shirt is the nicest Rugby shirt I have seen for a long time, cracking stuff.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION