RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Friendly V Widnes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 goingupthetown

goingupthetown
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

Playing Widnes 13th Jan Friendly :rolleyes:

http://www.widnesvik...le.php?id=10010

#2 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,439 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

I see that the Vikings handed out their squad numbers yesterday evening and from them I would say we are looking at players from 24 down to 30 on their list.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#3 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 3,716 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

i know it was impossible because of the building work but its a shame we couldnt get this as a home game and show off some of the new signings to the not-so-regular fans that a super league team could of brought through the gates.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#4 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Widnes squad numbers are out today ... Interesting to see their depth and quality .

#5 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Guys like Paddy Flynn and Magraff Leuluai would be great additions to our line up
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#6 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

Yeah it's a decent list to muse over . They think a lot of young Craven , and the kid Mellor played for Wigan . Decent list , no dross there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users