Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Open Age Coaches Wanted for NWML Team

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

Thatto Heath Crusaders are looking for coaches to work with the Open Age North West Men's League team. The team are established in North West Men's League Division 1 and are looking forward to a successful season. Applicants will ideally possess a Level 2 coaching badge and must be willing to undergo CRB checking. The coaches will work alongside the current National Conference League coaching team (Andrew Bailey, Shaun Briscoe and Lee Gannon) and will be available to attend training twice a week as well as matchdays on a Saturday.

Anyone interested please contact the club via e-mail openage@thattoheathcrusaders.org or you can contact us through twitter @andrew_bails, @THCstatman or @ThattoRugby. Alternatively send me a direct message on here.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#2 Back In The Good Old Days

Back In The Good Old Days
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

Has kevin thompson stepped down, moved on, or is he working with the 1st team?

#3 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

He is gonna assist with the 1st team.

#4 revtype

revtype
  • Players
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

Thatto Heath Crusaders are looking for coaches to work with the Open Age North West Men's League team. The team are established in North West Men's League Division 1 and are looking forward to a successful season. Applicants will ideally possess a Level 2 coaching badge and must be willing to undergo CRB checking. The coaches will work alongside the current National Conference League coaching team (Andrew Bailey, Shaun Briscoe and Lee Gannon) and will be available to attend training twice a week as well as matchdays on a Saturday.

Anyone interested please contact the club via e-mail openage@thattoheathcrusaders.org or you can contact us through twitter @andrew_bails, @THCstatman or @ThattoRugby. Alternatively send me a direct message on here.

Isn't advertising for coaches at the top level as dangerous as advertising for players ? It often leaves a void and disruption at another or " lower " club. Is it just as important to have training programmes for coaches as it is for players ? Just a thought.

#5 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Isn't advertising for coaches at the top level as dangerous as advertising for players ? It often leaves a void and disruption at another or " lower " club. Is it just as important to have training programmes for coaches as it is for players ? Just a thought.

A qualified coach is a required part of any team as the rules are set out by the governing body. If you need one how else are you supposed to find willing candidates? How is anyone going to know that there is a vacancy if you don't advertise the fact?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users