TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

BRAND NEW HULL FC CHRISTMAS CATALOGUE OUT NOW

Club news release

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

There is nothing better than getting the perfect gift for a loved one and with so many Black and White ranges to choose from, getting a present for a Hull FC fanatic requires a bit of thought, effort and creativity.

Find out more

http://iota.ecommzon...4fbc46/home.htm

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

When the new away kit coming out I seen a photo other day wiv chase and prince in it saying new era ha ha you rovers fans would have loved it

#3 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,122 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

When the new away kit coming out I seen a photo other day wiv chase and prince in it saying new era ha ha you rovers fans would have loved it

Teletext page 888.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.