Photo
- - - - -

Ground improvements

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

I was craning my neck to see what work is going on at the ground earlier. It looks like one of those log cabins is being installed inplace of the video box above the pop side. Well it could be a sauna by the look of it so maybe they are gonna do the ultimate corporate package and install a hot tub up there too !!!!
Next thing you know they won't be using a ladder to get up there and will have a proper staircase. These camera men are getting spoiled, surely the rough and ready bar is far more important !!!!
What other luxuries can we dream for with the money that our friends down the road nicely gave up for us?
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#2 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Or maybe a lift?

#3 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Yes, special thanks must go to Dopeland BC, we couldn't have done this without them. :lol:

Edited by OttO, 08 December 2012 - 08:53 PM.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#4 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Any work done to the ground is better than nothing.i am sure our near neighbours wish us well with this venture and the forth coming world cup games.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

Whoosh ..... They're go Rudolph n his mates flying by on an exercise...