TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Widnes St.Maries Vikings

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

I can't see it being too far away before they re-apply to the conference. It sounds like the club are getting their act together and have a lot of backing from the Super League club.

http://www.northwest...gs-announcement

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#2 Wilber

Wilber
  • Coach
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Looking at them appoinments they are more likely to register as a championship 1 club never mind NCL.

Perhaps more logical to become a feeder club for Widnes Vikings

#3 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

they didnt win a game did they, perhaps need to build for a year or two yet

#4 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

"2nd is the appointment of Tomas Tabb from Manchester Utd as our Merketing Officer"

Shouldn't that be Meercating? :huh:
I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#5 jaguar

jaguar
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

"2nd is the appointment of Tomas Tabb from Manchester Utd as our Merketing Officer"

Shouldn't that be Meercating? :huh:

Well let's be honest, they need all the marketing they can get. Unfortunately for them, some people have long memories.

#6 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

last year for the maries was a transitional period. playin all winter thru to summer, while suffering several major injuries to key players all while there was a change of ground, coaches and commitee. the club is back on track now this season. everyone is fit, ther will b a 2nd team, youth and the best facilitys in amatuer rugby. alot of changes have happend since the maries was last in ncl. the club is run better behind the scenes, run better on the field and look like the club could have a bright future ahead , something wsm couldnt dream off not so long ago. i personally think the maries if givin the chance would only add to then ncl if they wer to apply at a later date. hopefully the club wouldnt be punished for past desrepancys under a previous rein.

#7 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Perhaps more logical to become a feeder club for Widnes Vikings

Indeed....which is the way it should be really, local amateur teams feeding in to the town team........this almost sets up a production line of local talent coming through the ranks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users