Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season Ticket Holders Nominations

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#181 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

no-one i don't think. BM was on about soss's statement referring to him not coming on this thread again.
FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#182 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Only this thread Livo..said what I need to so why carry it on...I'm sure I will voice my opinion again but on a different thread...lol

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#183 nick beach

nick beach
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

after reading all of this thread i think its getting a little embarrassing! name calling etc, your grown men/woman for god sake

we all want whats best for our club if there is problems they need to be aired but in the proper forums not on here for all to see!

DWB i obviously know who you are :-) and i know your well informed but you to will understand if what soss and neil are trying to get at is correct then these problems need to be heard! i know alot of the BOD personally and without knowing every in and out believe our club is in the best hads possible

#184 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Watch it dwb Beachy knows who you are lol

#185 nick beach

nick beach
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

:D

#186 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

after reading all of this thread i think its getting a little embarrassing! name calling etc, your grown men/woman for god sake

we all want whats best for our club if there is problems they need to be aired but in the proper forums not on here for all to see!

DWB i obviously know who you are :-) and i know your well informed but you to will understand if what soss and neil are trying to get at is correct then these problems need to be heard! i know alot of the BOD personally and without knowing every in and out believe our club is in the best hads possible

Not by me Nick LOL - he is flying solo on this one :)

PS: Did you get my email last week re past players?

Posted Image

#187 dwb

dwb
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Beachy lad,
Well said mate..
Listen. I personally don't have a problem with Soss and D11. It's the dig's at the current board on here I don't like (and after reading my e-mails over the weekend, I'm not the only one).
I will gladly sit in front of anyone (when ever, where ever) and give my opinion

PS. You better sleep this week with one eye open

#188 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

Beachy lad,
Well said mate..
Listen. I personally don't have a problem with Soss and D11. It's the dig's at the current board on here I don't like (and after reading my e-mails over the weekend, I'm not the only one).
I will gladly sit in front of anyone (when ever, where ever) and give my opinion

PS. You better sleep this week with one eye open

lol lol lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users