Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season Ticket Holders Nominations

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#161 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

soss ###### off and enjoy your holiday

Well there is the answer..not sure what your problem is with me mate but pm me don't get your wife to air your views for you.

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#162 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 862 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

I'm sorry soss. obviously you didnt read the next post i put on. i was trying to have a laugh and you took it the wrong way. why bring my wife into it you ###### dweeb
FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#163 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

I wouldn't say Keyboard Warriors Lee, I would say in a room with all the same would still be said/asked.

The only reasons Neil and Soss cop so much flack is because they like to talk in riddles.

m
The only reason we cop so much flack is because we don't hid from anyone through using hidden identities.

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#164 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

I'm sorry soss. obviously you didnt read the next post i put on. i was trying to have a laugh and you took it the wrong way. why bring my wife into it you ###### dweeb

Nice apology mate..however if I have the identity wrong I will be a gent and apologise but your helping the fact by calling me a ###### bweeb, whatever that is?

#165 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 862 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

If you think dwb is Tracy your very wrong. Tracy has got better things to do than write on a forum. See where assumptions get you. And I called you a ###### dweeb because my wife was brought into it.

#166 dwb

dwb
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

Is that all your after DWB..I would have thought in your position you wouldn't be two faced..if you have a problem with what we are saying then come up with a counter rather than statements like that. I enjoy your company and we have had a lot of laughs together but when your hiding behind a name it disappoints me. If it is you just say then say it as who you are..most people I have a difference of opinion with pm me and name themselves but you just seem to hide and bait us. Not sure why perhaps from an outside influence or your better half having a dig by proxy..that's assuming I have your identity right?

Wrong person mate

#167 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Than you have my apologies mate.. But a simple it's not my wife would suffice. I'm not a ###### dweeb mate and I hope after our time together you know that..again if I was wrong I apologise..

#168 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

Okay so go on the DWB I'm mike Sunderland pleased to meet you..are you going to give yours or still hide?

#169 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 862 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Old ground now mike after the face book message. Lets move on. First game of the season you owe Tracy a wine and soda. And enjoy your holiday.

#170 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

Okay so go on the DWB I'm mike Sunderland pleased to meet you..are you going to give yours or still hide?

No chance Mike :rolleyes:

im Lee Morton just for the record...just a 2 bit draffy from Walney :lol:

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#171 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

Only one..does that mean you are buying the next round..lol

#172 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Well lee I'm surprised..perhaps we can have a better chat on away games then. If you feel I'm so wrong in my views then you can put yours forward and I can put mine., however I would expect a better argument that "is that a bite" ...loll ops just read that one again lee....lmao good job we are both t total..lol

Edited by soss, 17 December 2012 - 11:12 AM.

#173 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 862 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

yeh, you can have a single voddie with coke. not the proper stuff though!!!!

#174 dwb

dwb
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Well lee I'm surprised..perhaps we can have a better chat on away games then. If you feel I'm so wrong in my views then you can put yours forward and I can put mine., however I would expect a better argument that "is that a bite" ...lol

You missed the kisses off Mike.
And if you think we are arguing, you really need to get out more

#175 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

its not an arguement its a discussion lol

Lee Morton

#176 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

Look let's get things straight. I love my time at the rugby and the people I spend my valuable time at home with. I want the best for the club and if I upset some people with my views I can live with that. I am opinionated and I know it but I have also been running a successful business for over 18 years so I have, in my view; an opinion worth listening to. Some may disagree and some may not. I can hold my own in any discussion as long as it doesn't include mindless sniping. I think that some of you underestimate the knowledge Neil and myself have of the workings of the club and the improvements that can be made. These are opinions that I will defend and sometimes I may be wrong to which I will apologise but you must understand that whatever my opinion is and however strong that is expressed it is for what I consider the best for the club. Don't just disregards things I say because you disagreed with something I said a week ago but take every statement and digest it. If you have a logical counter then please put that on the forum.
It becomes personal to me when I'm attacked not for the content but for the fact I'm posting again. Some don't even understand what the statement is and automatically accuse me of attacking the board, a standard reply it seems nowadays. You couldn't be further from the truth, I want a successful board then maybe I can chill out!
On this note I will finish replying on this thread but I look forward to discussing other club matters as and when I feel my opinion is warranted.
Gary stick the cheap stuff up your ######...Tracy and me only drink the good stuff..lol

#177 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Ones resigned, the other wont be far behind.please don't slam the door on the way out though.

Edited by Blue moon, 16 December 2012 - 09:33 AM.

#178 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Well that's me back off my holidays.. What did I miss?? Who's resigned BM... Oh I'm not telling anyone who I am!! :D:D

#179 Phil. K

Phil. K
  • Coach
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Oh I'm not telling anyone who I am!! :D :D

Nice one .. . . er who ever you are Paul :)

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter ! http://www.barrowrlfc.com

Posted Image

#180 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

yeah who's resigned ?

Lee Morton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users