RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Supporter Trust Agm Reminder

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Just to remind those that are members of the Supporters Trust that the AGM will be held in The White Lion Pub , Swinton with a 7pm start on Tuesday 11th Dec 2012.

Thanks

Riggy

#2 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

A great night launching the new shirt which in my opinion is very smart. Well done to the club on obtaining Hollands as sponsors. The past players were out in force and despite never seeing them play I felt very proud seeing them all together. Well done to the club on organising a good do.

#3 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

A great night launching the new shirt which in my opinion is very smart. Well done to the club on obtaining Hollands as sponsors. The past players were out in force and despite never seeing them play I felt very proud seeing them all together.
Steve Mac again addressed the room and reiterated his trust in the squad so far and advised additional players will be introduced soon.
All in all a good function and credit to the club.

#4 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

Bump

#5 wberry

wberry
  • Coach
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

anyone got any pictures of the new shirts?

wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users