• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Chuffed with this - think he'll go well for us next season
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#2 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Thought he was signing with us. Wonder why he was released from his long term contract though?

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#3 Steve May

Steve May
  • Coach
  • 10,111 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Thought he was signing with us. Wonder why he was released from his long term contract though?

Probably best not to speculate.

I think he'll go well at Cas. He's still a decent player, but he's had a tough year this year.

That's me.  I'm done.

#4 burke

burke
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

Great signing for Cas. The ballte for 8th spot is going to be great. Cas have a very good Starting 17 and will be much improved from last season, Likewise Bradford look a strong starting line up and should go well, London will be better than last season, as will Widnes who put in some great displays towards the end of last season. Wakey should be a good as they were last season, Hull Kr have a great pack and will be a tough side to beat.
Got to worry about Salford but any of the above can make the 8th spot.
Should be a good season and Hull, Catalans and Hudds will have to be looking over their shoulders.

#5 weloveyouwakefield2

weloveyouwakefield2
  • Coach
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Chuffed with this - think he'll go well for us next season

Great news! He was rumoured signing for Wakefield, thank god he has signed for Cas. Well done Millward! :D
Posted Image

#6 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

I think he played there before, and left in high dudgeon.

Anyway, I hope he declares again for Wales.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#7 GIANTSTRIDES

GIANTSTRIDES
  • Coach
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Mason is not finished by a long way, he had some really good spells in his time at the Giants, It depends if he settles in i think, He seems to be a player with many distractions of one sort or another, IMO he could be a great adition for Cas and i hope he goes well for them.
Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

#8 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,713 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Wonder why he was released from his long term contract though?

Martyn Sadler basically gives us a massive hint to why in this week's League Express
SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users