Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rhinos trio set for Boxing Day debut

Rhinos media release

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

http://matchdaymail....5&c=1613&m=1870

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,663 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

How come they're not "Champions" any more?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

I think Sinfield said at the start of 2012 that they weren't champions any more, the 2011 season was over and they were looking towards 2012.

Perhaps it's a similar thing this year. Season has finished, they're not champions any more

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#4 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,663 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

I think Sinfield said at the start of 2012 that they weren't champions any more, the 2011 season was over and they were looking towards 2012.

Perhaps it's a similar thing this year. Season has finished, they're not champions any more

There's been a fair few press releases since then and before this one entitled "Champions do this, that or the other", I wondered why the change.

Apologies if I'm being a bit picky.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#5 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

There's been a fair few press releases since then and before this one entitled "Champions do this, that or the other", I wondered why the change.

Apologies if I'm being a bit picky.

No worries,I'm sure you will soon something else to pick
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#6 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,663 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

No worries,I'm sure you will soon something else to pick

Your grammar and missing words perhaps? :P

#7 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,624 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

That would distract minds from Sir Kevin Sinfield and the brand new £1 million pitch.

And that wouldn't do.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#8 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Your grammar and missing words perhaps? :P

Well I dont hide the fact that I am not the most eloquent poster and put the missing words down to my PC
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#9 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

What's happened too flying wingman jamhal Chisholm?

#10 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,096 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

What's happened too flying wingman jamhal Chisholm?

Gone to the darkside at Leeds Carnegie.
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#11 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Gone to the darkside at Leeds Carnegie.

During the off season or for good, I thought he was meant to be a good prospect?

#12 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,096 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

During the off season or for good, I thought he was meant to be a good prospect?

He's still listed as an academy player at the Rhinos so looks like it's an off season deal.
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users