Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Tour de France: Yorkshire to host start of 2014 race

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,521 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Like ours but, as you would expect, lacking a bit of colour and variety.
B) ;)

http://www.jejamescy...ersey-55015.jpg

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#22 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Like ours but, as you would expect, lacking a bit of colour and variety.
B) ;)

http://www.jejamescy...ersey-55015.jpg

Let's face it, there's just no way you can make that colour combination look good.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#23 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,521 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Let's face it, there's just no way you can make that colour combination look good.

Normally, you're right but you have to admit that the Welsh flag is iconic and I think that this Welsh cycling jersey looks okay as well.

#24 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Yorkshire Cycling Jersey

I think they've screwed up a really nice design by plonking that bloomin' great white rose on the back.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#25 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,521 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

I think they've screwed up a really nice design by plonking that bloomin' great white rose on the back.

1. Anything that covers up the blue and yellow does the trick for me!
;)

2. On a more serious note, I always thought that the Bulls "away" jerseys would look fantastic with a huge white rose across the back where players numbers (and fans' replica jerseys if desired) could be superimposed .
It would be a great marketing tool if all the Yorkshire club jerseys had a White Rose background for the numbers.

#26 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,412 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

Not really, as there'll be no cyclists behind them to see it. :D

#27 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

Not really, as there'll be no cyclists behind them to see it. :D

:D

Boom Boom Mr Derek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users