club news release

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

The 34th Rugby League Varsity Match will take place on the afternoon of Friday 8th March 2013 at the Honourable Artillery Company in the heart of the City of London.

Matchday and hospitality tickets will be on sale very soon through a new website.

Oxford and Cambridge Rugby League Clubs are grateful to Pcubed, who are again headline sponsor for the match.

A small number of partnership and supplier packages are available. Anyone interested in being involved should contact match organisers MR Sport via: varsity@markramsdale.com

Mark Ramsdale

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

The 34th Rugby League Varsity Match will take place on the afternoon of Friday 8th March 2013 at the Honourable Artillery Company in the heart of the City of London.

Matchday and hospitality tickets will be on sale very soon through a new website.

Oxford and Cambridge Rugby League Clubs are grateful to Pcubed, who are again headline sponsor for the match.

A small number of partnership and supplier packages are available. Anyone interested in being involved should contact match organisers MR Sport via: varsity@markramsdale.com

Mark Ramsdale

Will this game be on TV? it has in the past, and I enjoyed watching it.

#3 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,026 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Fantastic - very appropriate venue for this fixture, albeit limited by capacity. My try and take this in if I'm around.
disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users