Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

On TV now....The Dying Game

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,831 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Due to their sponsorship of RL, I have now discovered this company that I had never heard of before and taken out a haulage contract with them...

You ARE joking, I assume. :)

Stobart is an FT 250 company. and has been in operation since 1970

They have the naming rights to the stadium that Widnes pay at. You have heard of Widnes Vikings?

It is one of the most recognised and strongest brands in Britain, best known for its iconic Eddie Stobart trucks. Today, Eddie Stobart is the name behind a road haulage fleet of some 2,500 trucks and over six million square feet of premium quality warehousin

There is a TV series about its lorries and its drivers.

It employs 6,000 people at 50 sites

British SuperBrand for the past seven years.

see http://www.stobartgr...t-us/key-facts/

And you have never heard of them?

Edited by JohnM, 16 December 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#22 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,831 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

But how many of us follow a vehicle?

An Eddie Stobart vehicle is passed, on average, every 4.5 minutes when driving on the UK's major roads

An account manager? No doubt very good at meeting target but 33 years in sales and in marketing has taught me that sales people know sod all about marketing. ( and vice versa)

#23 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

Some people cant help themselves. I genuinely wish you watched another sport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users