TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Leigh for SL

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Just been announced on Wish FM that Leigh would be willing to play a year in SL if Salford cannot make the start of the season.

i have never wanted Leigh in SL more than i do now!
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#2 wberry

wberry
  • Coach
  • 453 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

oh please, if there is a god........lol

wayne

#3 PhillH

PhillH
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

How strange that another Barnie has posted to the Scarlet City Turkey forum the following:

"I think the whole of Swintons support want you to survive this as for RL in Manchester to lose its only derby would be a massive shame."

http://forums.rlfans...tsmp=1355845560

Either someone else has nicked your moniker over there, or you ought to head to Prestwich and a schizophrenia assessment.
Rugby League - great game, shame about the administration.

#4 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

I think youll find ive never said i want Salford to fold. ive always said i want them to survive but relegated to Championship one.

do you really want our derby gone? Id love more than anything on earth for them to be at an extremely low ebb.

but hey why should i justify myself and get in the way of you being a pr!ck.

Posted Image

#5 PhillH

PhillH
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

I think youll find ive never said i want Salford to fold. ive always said i want them to survive but relegated to Championship one.

What was it you said on the thread "Don't you just love the Salford Star"?

http://www.totalrl.c...e-salford-star/

Oh yes, here it is:

I still stand by the fact i want them to go out of business. Nothing more would make my Christmas!

Do grow up.
Rugby League - great game, shame about the administration.

#6 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

In the heat of the moment i obviously said it. however, after some reflection Ive obviously changed my position.

you have too much time on your hands. you ever thought about going out and getting laid or something might cheer you up.

Merry Christmas ;-)

Posted Image

#7 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

http://www.totalrl.c...-finger-poking/

Topic Closed

Posted Image