Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Steve Parnell

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 keithyboy

keithyboy
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Sorry to hear of the departure of Steve due to sports england cutbacks. You have been an invaluable asset to the Hawks and heres wishing you good luck in the future.

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Can only echo that, Sorry to see Steve leaving the club done a great job and will be misses, although im sure we will see him at the SLS next season

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Would rather have had Steve stay , and not appoint Jonny Wainhouse to be honest , or is Jonny part of the Leeds deal?

#4 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

I,ll second that about steve, a real nice lad.Hope to still see him at home matches next year.
Posted Image

#5 Castleford Hawk

Castleford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

I don't really know the guy but to write a piece like that after losing your job shows real class. All the best for the future.

Hunslet: STILL the city's only club to win all competitions in one season.

#6 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

A good servant to the club both as a player and a coach.
Which of our coaching team will be fit enough to run out with the messages next season?

#7 HunsletJosh6

HunsletJosh6
  • Coach
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Real shame this, brilliant coach, one of the best I've played for and whilst Jonny's a top guy as well I'd have to echo Blackbeards comment regarding who I'd rather see at the club Good luck mate!
Posted Image

#8 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

Just to be clear, Steve leaving his full time role due to RFL funding cuts & Jonny joining the coaching staff are totally seperate issues and are not linked in any way.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users