Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

League Express

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,711 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

I hope you are all voting in the League Express polls for Graham Mattinson as Championship 1 Player of the Year and also for Charlo and Oggy in the Championship 1 Coach of the Year.

You can do it online by clicking on the TotalRL.com button on the blue banner (next to Forums) at the top of the index page and then click on the complete the survey link.

What you waiting for, come on Town?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

Voted.......
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#3 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,476 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Ive voted for Matty but town fan or not you cant argue with Tony Miller being coach of the year im afraid ( although i didnt vote for him out of loyalty! )

Edited by DavidM, 19 December 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#4 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,711 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

Come on you Town fans get voting. Barrow fans are out-voting us at the moment so don't be lazy do it now!!!

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#5 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

ive done it 20 times Keith lol

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#6 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 824 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Done it 5 times ;)

#7 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

What a palarva to do it on my phone...done it though
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#8 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:26 AM

Done and done....

#9 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

surely its a pretty crappy system if you can vote more than once
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#10 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Ye what kind of proper voting system will let you vote 15 times???????? .

#11 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

Should have been 20 times.

#12 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

See the deluded ones have jumped on the bandwagon now..
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#13 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,711 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

See the deluded ones have jumped on the bandwagon now..

Well they did get an article in the N & S telling them about it and Rooney's nomination!!!! There was though a one liner in the article saying that Matty had also been nominated.

#14 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,711 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

surely its a pretty crappy system if you can vote more than once

It will only allow one entry from each computer. Morty must have 20 computers ;) ;)

#15 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

I was joking Keith ive only voted once,,,,but I do have 20 computers :lol: .

Lee

Lee Morton

#16 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,476 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

You obviously did your best for Comet Lee ...

#17 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

yeah tried my best mate.....they still went breasts up tho :lol:

Lee Morton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users