Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Stabky Left Hornets?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

That's a really shocking revelation. Imagine the board discussing a sponsorship deal, how dare they.

Get real will you.

Wanting to reject the money on offer because of where is was from according to Mr Pitts

I am very real

#42 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 781 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

I guess the idea of getting people to work together for the good of the club was to much to ask . Looks like some people will only be happy if the club fails but think they will have a long wait . Heres to 2013 and a successful year both on and of the field
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#43 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 998 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Wanting to reject the money on offer because of where is was from according to Mr Pitts

I am very real

If the board had wanted to reject the sponsorship deal then I suppose it would have done, however as you said it was accepted.

I doubt that any sponsorship deal from the Wheatsheaf centre was just rubber stamped, nor any sponsorship deal for that matter.

As BH Says " Looks like some people will only be happy if the club fails". Isn't it time you just let go Snoopy, the RFL chose the Co-op model for the franchise/licence, take a deep breath and just let it go son.

Edited by PooingDog, 01 January 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users