Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Stabky Left Hornets?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 475 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

That's a really shocking revelation. Imagine the board discussing a sponsorship deal, how dare they.

Get real will you.

Wanting to reject the money on offer because of where is was from according to Mr Pitts

I am very real

#42 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

I guess the idea of getting people to work together for the good of the club was to much to ask . Looks like some people will only be happy if the club fails but think they will have a long wait . Heres to 2013 and a successful year both on and of the field
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#43 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 976 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Wanting to reject the money on offer because of where is was from according to Mr Pitts

I am very real

If the board had wanted to reject the sponsorship deal then I suppose it would have done, however as you said it was accepted.

I doubt that any sponsorship deal from the Wheatsheaf centre was just rubber stamped, nor any sponsorship deal for that matter.

As BH Says " Looks like some people will only be happy if the club fails". Isn't it time you just let go Snoopy, the RFL chose the Co-op model for the franchise/licence, take a deep breath and just let it go son.

Edited by PooingDog, 01 January 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users