RFL cancels Christmas.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#41 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

I see Barcelona are paying Messi the equivalent of something like £400M for his next deal. This really highlights what a joke RL has become. I hope the RFL are going to match these wages otherwise GB will not beat the Aussies like they did in 1986. :))

I'm sure a SL club will try and end up like Salford, Bradford etc ( just wanted to bite before anyone else lol)

#42 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

I see Barcelona are paying Messi the equivalent of something like £400M for his next deal.

Wow, is that for real, saw something on telly today about Man Utd being involved in some 80 million transfer deal

#43 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Wow, is that for real, saw something on telly today about Man Utd being involved in some 80 million transfer deal

That's the problem with the Salford situation IMO. They expected their crowds to rise but with the 2 Manchester football clubs doing as well as they are surely they couldn't expect much increase in their crowds I would personally be expecting a decrease if anything.

#44 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,825 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

I'm sure a SL club will try and end up like Salford, Bradford etc ( just wanted to bite before anyone else lol)

If they can't match Messis' salary, this proves what a joke RL now is. Time was when RL would dwarf soccer for money and profile.

At least, that's what Jack from 'On the buses' told me over lunch. 'Its true man,' he said 'ask anyone.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#45 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,743 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

Get real Wellsy, yes it was a statement of negativity but how on earth does it put the game down FFS, and even if it were meant to put the game down (which it wasn't) so bleeding what, must be nice to go to sleep on a bed of roses every night.

you have your view, i have mine, get over it.

Are you really questioning how making up a statement that is negative (which you've admitted) puts the game down? It's pretty obvious.

If everyone talked about the game the way you did, we'd have no fans. That's what.

If you feel you need to make up things to make the people running the game seem bad, why waste your time with it at all? I think you need to get over yourself.
Posted Image

#46 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Are you really questioning how making up a statement that is negative (which you've admitted) puts the game down? It's pretty obvious.

If everyone talked about the game the way you did, we'd have no fans. That's what.

If you feel you need to make up things to make the people running the game seem bad, why waste your time with it at all? I think you need to get over yourself.

Get over yourself you tool, i seriously dont need to make out that some people running the game seem bad, i haven't and i dont want to but the fact is there are

Youre not God or his lad Jesus, you dont decide how we think or act, you are however blinkered

Move on now please or Santa wont come to visit you

#47 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,743 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

Get over yourself you tool, i seriously dont need to make out that some people running the game seem bad, i haven't and i dont want to but the fact is there are

Youre not God or his lad Jesus, you dont decide how we think or act, you are however blinkered

Move on now please or Santa wont come to visit you

I think the abuse to start with pretty much sums up your point. You don't have one, which is why you've resorted to it.

You don't need to be God, baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, or even a genius to pick apart the flaws to your post. It's not a fact at all, it's your opinion dressed as a fact. That you think it's a fact is what is blinkered.

But do continue. If you feel that insecure about your opinion that you need to fabricate facts and abuse people that don't agree, that's your issue. I won't abuse you, but I will pick apart your "facts" if I feel necessary (which is my right, something you are accusing me and Gav of taking away from you whilst hypocritically wanting to deny us our right of doing back).
Posted Image

#48 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,548 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone.

(Locked)

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com