Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rams cheerleaders have Panache!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Boo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But on a serious note, well done to the girls. I'm looking forward to entertainment in the future.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#22 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But on a serious note, well done to the girls. I'm looking forward to entertainment in the future.

Ditto Kelse their one of us and we stand by our own.Their Dews till they die.

#23 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Ditto Kelse their one of us and we stand by our own.Their Dews till they die.

We have to stand by our own, they do try after all.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#24 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

The girls looked great today. Much more professional and thought the idea of coming on when we scored was great. Pity the music only worked the once. Its not quite the same when its quiet. What happened to the young uns though? I hope we are still looking after them in some way...

#25 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

The girls looked great today. Much more professional and thought the idea of coming on when we scored was great. Pity the music only worked the once. Its not quite the same when its quiet. What happened to the young uns though? I hope we are still looking after them in some way...

The young ones are very much welcome infact spread the word and let any one intrested that the first cheerleaders training night kicks off at 4PM on the 14th at Dewsbury sports center. All last years cheerleaders are welcome to come along.

#26 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

I was impressed with the dancers yesterday but disapointed there were no little ones like there used to be. It seems you have to be a certain age and ability to get on the pitch?

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#27 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

...or that the 'old' ones haven't had time to learn the new routines yet.

Don't worry Piggy, I'm sure your old favourites will be back in action soon. :)

#28 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

The young ones are very much welcome infact spread the word and let any one intrested that the first cheerleaders training night kicks off at 4PM on the 14th at Dewsbury sports center. All last years cheerleaders are welcome to come along.

Best get those two young ladies who did the cartwheels and back flips to show you how it's done roger - now that is something I'd pay good money to see :lol:

#29 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Best get those two young ladies who did the cartwheels and back flips to show you how it's done roger - now that is something I'd pay good money to see :lol:

Oh don't you worry grumpy I intend to join in and if they some how manage to teach me how to do a cartwheel or back filp somebody better get a video of it as thats something I want to see myself.

#30 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Just pulled this off the Panache cheerleaders website about the start of training sessions at Dewsbury sports center.

http://www.panachecheerschool.com/

Panache in partnership with the Dewsbury Rams

Panache is proud to announce that we will be launching a brand new cheerleading academy in partnership with the Dewsbury Rams Rugby League Team. Panache already proudly provides over 250 cheerleaders for the Bradford Bulls each season and we are all very excited about this brand new joint venture with the Dewsbury Rams and to making their cheerleading program just as successful as the Bulls!

The brand new cheerleading classes for Dewsbury Rams Cheerleaders will be held every Monday night at Dewsbury Sports Centre, Juniors 4pm-5pm and Seniors 5pm to 6pm. We encourage all ages and abilites to join, simply come along to the launch and first session on the 14th January 2013, in the dance studio at Dewsbury Sport Centre.

Come Cheer with Panache and the Rams in 2013!!!

See you all there!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users