Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Merry Christmas

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bobg

bobg
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Merry Xmas to all involved with Town, BOD, staff, players and fans, so looking forward to next season.

#2 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 589 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you have successful new year as well

#3 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,770 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Merry Christmas to all rugby league fans where ever they are but especially for Town fans everywhere. May your wishes come true and Town have a very prosperous New Year.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#4 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 645 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

Merry christmas everyone! UpTheTown!

#5 pennington

pennington
  • Coach
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

Merry Christmas town and good luck next year cannot wait for the derbys!

#6 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

Merry Xmas to everyone and I am looking forward to a very exciting 2013 for all us Town fans being back in the second tier after far too many years out of it. Thanks to everyone connected with the club for all your hard work this year.

Can I also wish a merry xmas to our friends down the road (even H4E) and I look forward to our battles next year. And thanks for your gift of the stadium upgrade. ( sorry couldn't resist!)
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#7 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Merry Xmas everyone - and that includes the bitter and twisted deluded ones down the road.. :D
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users