League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Major "players" investing money into RL.

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 intheshed

intheshed
  • Coach
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'm actually inclined to think the opposite - lack of match fitness and sharpness.

Is it significant that the only year Rovers won the GF was the year they didn't have Challenge Cup Final week off ? :mellow:

I would tend to agree. Whilst its clearly far from easy to take the route Sheff took this year, four consecutive knockout games, I'm not convinced the schedule for the league leaders has been advantageous.

Week off.
Final league game.
Week off.
Play off.
Week off.
Grand final.

Two games in the 6 weeks prior the final seems too little, if anything, to me. I know some aren't happy with a league game over cup final weekend but its an improvement for me. Probably unavoidable taking into account cc1 with only 9 clubs and bye weeks.

#102 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,956 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hull KR getting impatient!

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#103 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Be a real shame if this turns out to be nowt but talk, but that looks to be the most likely outcome from reading that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users