Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Merry Christmas to all you Townies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 butchupthetown

butchupthetown
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

Just a quick Merry Xmas to all you Townies.
Hope you all have a fab time.
Just caught eye of the new away top, quite dapper i think, im sure my kids will want one.
The lads have been training the socks off during this of season, weve all been very impressed with their efforts and commitment. I cant, like you all wait for the season to start, im sure it will be exciting!
All the best
-BUTCH-
UP THE TOWN

#2 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

And all the best to you and all those involved with Town!

Edited by OttO, 26 December 2012 - 10:33 AM.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#3 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Up the Town.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#4 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

A little late but hope you all had a great Christmas day and enjoy the rest of the festivities.

Roll on the new season, standing on the Popular Side with mates, banter with away fans, the smell of winter green, a few pints in plastic glasses and most of all a successful season for Town!

All the best for 2013 one and all.
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users