Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

whats the score today

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cally

cally
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

I know its only a friendly but whats the forecasts today. I reckon a win for the dogs by 12 points after a late flourish to get back in the game. lets hope for a good game and a bumper crowd hopefully dewsbury fans will turn up to see all their new players and coach.

#2 bulldogs17

bulldogs17
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

All depends on how the young dews players adapt to this level and how new scrum halfs do. Would like to think our more experienced players will pull us through so I'd say dogs by 4.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas :)

#3 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,635 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

Absolutely no idea. Either side could win by 20 given their training development won't yet be complete.

Form says an easy win for Batley, but that's what we said last year.

Just hoping for a good day and a bit of enjoyable RL.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#4 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,321 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

28 - 18 to the Dogs.

Not a classic, Ben Black's kicking meant the Rams got nowhere near the dogs line in the first half up hill but came out better in the second half. If the Rams would have had a goal kicker it would have put more pressure on the dogs as it was they don't and the Bulldogs scored two tries uphill to seal a straight forward (ish) win. Some good lads in the dewsbury ranks, but I don't rate Coleman and Tommy G has the skill but not the fitness.

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#5 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,040 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Enjoyed seeing some rugby
Enjoyed the game
Enjoyed seeing folk from Bartley
Good Craic
Rl is back!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)