True, but: -
- The lady in question was hardly drunk and incapable when she was recorded on the hotel security camera footage, as she claimed in court to have been at the time.
- She also deleted her Facebook comments from that evening, possibly because she didn't think it would help her case.
- According to Ched's webpage, at the time of their being charged with rape .... 'the police had no forensic evidence to link either man to the sexual act, nor did the police have a complaint of rape.'
- Two men were involved, one was found not guilty, one was found guilty.
- Six witness statements were not presented in court; they were not supportive of the claimant's case.
- He's served eighteen months and has another year to go. I feel that, given the seeming irregularities, eighteen months is enough.