Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match Report: Batley Bulldogs 28-18 Dewsbury Rams

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

My, my, you are still just as Grumpy as ever in this New Year. Your whole response to the post I replied to Colin is un-nerving. To refresh your memory,

As you can see it is a question regarding the source of complaint regarding shirts This is followed by general advice not to have further dealings with these people and a question regarding Kevin. Finally felicitations for the New year.
No idea why you assumed I wrote that the official Rams statements said immediately. As far as I can see they say come after the game and the bar will be open at 2. If you left immediately after the game would you be able to get there for two or would you have to set off before the end? Hope to hear from you soon.
Best New Year wishes to you.

My, my, you are still just as Grumpy as ever in this New Year

Not at all - your posts don't wind me up in the least, so I have no reason to be - all I am doing is defending my club. Your opinion of MS and the club is well documented, and although I can't begin to understand what events might have triggered your obsession with them, at the end of the day you're entitled to that opinion.

#22 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

You know Grumpy I cannot recall any post where I have maligned MS, swore or threatened. Just I seem to see things differently to you and your ilk. Being of a curious disposition, I try to understand how events unfold and try to understand actions which are alien to myself. I just try to understand all.

I would say some of the stuff on your bogus website was tending towards the personal, wouldn't you ? Batley have been our biggest and bitterest rivals since the the league was formed, but I have always felt there was a mutual respect between the clubs, officals and fans, which is as it should be. FWIW, I admire the achievements of the Batley club both on and off the field under KN, and the enthusiasm and hard work of it's supporters - particularly those associated with BISSA. You might find this hard to believe, but I am actually delighted that KN has seen some rewards for his efforts (albeit tinged with jealousy), so while I am happy to swap banter with the dogs fans along with the best of them - banter is all it is. Like I said, you are entitled to your opinions - I can't understand them, but I respect them - personally I'll continue my love hate relationship with the fair minded majority.

#23 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 920 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

quote name='Doc M' timestamp='1357125719' post='2610773']
and wondered if Colin, who is very much older than myself,

Careful DocM, there is no need to bring my age into it.Cheeky so'n'so. Also thanks GOR for acknowledging the efforts of BISSA.
WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#24 dogga

dogga
  • Coach
  • 341 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

i would of thought dewsbury players and coaching staff would of stayed for after match speeches but they were rushed off after the game too
union whats that?

#25 Bostic Boots

Bostic Boots
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

Doc M, don't know why you bother with that GrumpyOldRam, he is still an ostrich and always will be.

Edited by Bostic Boots, 03 January 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#26 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

Were sock puppets a favourite toy this Christmas?
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#27 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

How reluctantly the mind consents to reality! - Norman Douglas

Doc M, don't know why you bother with that GrumpyOldRam, he is still an ostrich and always will be.

I forgive all of your personalities mr g :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users