Rochdale Rugby League community pull together

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 784 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

The Rugby League community of Rochdale pulled together to help out the homeless,by helping out at a soup kitchen based at The Flying Horse giving out hot food and clean clothes.

pic.twitter.com/kxRnfj2c
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#2 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

The Rugby League community of Rochdale pulled together to help out the homeless,by helping out at a soup kitchen based at The Flying Horse giving out hot food and clean clothes.

pic.twitter.com/kxRnfj2c

Wished I had known about this, and I am a regular at the F.H. If the word had been put out I am sure they would have had a few more volunteers and certainly more items of clothing donated, I for one have a shedload of stuff I could have given. Whoever organised it, well done, but shout it out a bit louder next time you do it so more people can get involved.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#3 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 784 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

I think it was organised by the BBR rugby service area.Hopefully it will become an annual thing,but well done to all involved a good news story for Rugby League.
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users