TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Ground

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

Just browsed on the haven fanzine website and noticed the headline to say the ground improvements planning application has been passed. Have I missed something here? Is this old news or have the improvements been happening without planning being granted?
I'm not really sure what the story is if I'm honest, can anyone help??

On a different note at least shoulder charges are still legal so Brett will be happy, our neighbours thought they were outlawed last season the way they were complaining!!!

Edited by The Voodooguru, 29 December 2012 - 06:24 PM.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#2 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 516 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

http://www.timesands...ferrerPath=home

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#3 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Well that is exactly my point PLD. What is the point of the article? Most of the work must be already started for it to be finished in time for Feb so what's the point in telling us the improvements have moved a step closer? The planning consent must have been a formality or work wouldn't have started without it. I maybe shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that but I just don't get it
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#4 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

I think for a major build like this you don't need official planning permission in place, just an agreement to build with the fine points being agreed to allow planning permission. As long as the council agree you can begin the build without official planning permission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users