Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

leeds players

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

hi all.
would just like to know if the rumour i have heard is true or not.i have heard that paul daley gave a list of players he wanted to go to hunslet to gary hetherington who in turn passed it on to barry eaton who then told leeds to stick it cause he didnt want that rubbish.i know this is a rumour but would just like to know whats happening as we were told we would know the leeds players would be named after end of leeds season then it changed to when pre season starts and now nearly the new year and still no answers.
also heard that brad singleton who was one of the players we were linked with has gone to wakey on a season long loan.

happy new year to everyone.

#2 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 755 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

funniest thing i've read in days.

#3 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

only putting what ive heard mr bus.no knowledge whether it is true or not but just wanted someone from club to give an update.

would just like to say it came from a hunslet fan that goes to all games homw and away and goes to nearly all the functions etc.living in scarborough i dont get to hear stuff very often.

Edited by rodleydragons, 29 December 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#4 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 755 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

well put it this way, daley's involvement at Leeds these days is limited to class room teaching & stadium tours (and has been for a long time)

Edited by Mrbus, 29 December 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#5 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

ok mr bus i believe you.like i said before i have nt really got a clue.just heard that story and thought i would check it out.when do we get to know who the players are then any idea.

#6 LENIN

LENIN
  • Coach
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

it would be nice to know if not the names but when it will be confirmed.

im sure other supporters will be thinking the same
hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

#7 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Paul Daley and Leeds? How does that happen? He is Huns

#8 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

hi all.
would just like to know if the rumour i have heard is true or not.i have heard that paul daley gave a list of players he wanted to go to hunslet to gary hetherington who in turn passed it on to barry eaton who then told leeds to stick it cause he didnt want that rubbish.i know this is a rumour but would just like to know whats happening as we were told we would know the leeds players would be named after end of leeds season then it changed to when pre season starts and now nearly the new year and still no answers.
also heard that brad singleton who was one of the players we were linked with has gone to wakey on a season long loan.

happy new year to everyone.

Think the Brad Singleton senario may well be true but im sure when the time is apropriate the club will give you all the information you need i have,nt seen any other clubs involved with a partnership giving out details either so get down to post office road and support the hawks lads New Years Day and remember its only a Friendly lol.
chappy

#9 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Mrbus has it spot on,teaching and stadium tours only.
Founder of the convent pontoon team.

#10 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Gotta say its looking a bit negative on the leeds players front.Anyone who is any good like Singleton will get picked up by others.Cant see it working for us cos their reserves struggled to beat a poor hunslet side last year so gap is only small.

#11 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Gotta say its looking a bit negative on the leeds players front.Anyone who is any good like Singleton will get picked up by others.Cant see it working for us cos their reserves struggled to beat a poor hunslet side last year so gap is only small.

Same reserve side that beat a full strength Wakefield on Boxing Day?

Let's not be all be worrying about things that we don't need to worry about just yet, the Leeds players will arrive in due course, but until they do, let's concentrate on the 27 Hunslet contracted players who will be giving their all in the hunslet shirts at Featherstone tomorrow, their what matters!

Happy new year to you all, so we shall again!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#12 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

I agree with Blackpool, not bothered about leeds and there players, lets get behind the lads we already have.

#13 shrek1

shrek1
  • Coach
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

i think singleton as only gone for either 2 or 3 month loan deal
MUCSONIHREHTKCUF..! have it large

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users