RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

You are all invited to this Rugby League event

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Geoff Lee

Geoff Lee
  • Coach
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

On Saturday (January 5th), the Rugby League Collectors' Federation are holding a programme fair in the Coral Stand at the Odsal Stadium.
On view to look at and buy will be a large collection of programmes (some recent, some old and some very old), books, player biographies, pamphlets, magazines, novels, badges, photographs and other items of interest to most Rugby League fans.
The event starts at 10.30 and will be followed at 12.30 by an auction of some 248 items.
Admission is free and everybody is welcome to attend what is always a very sociable event.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer and One Autumn, all written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

I have now just had my fifth novel published. It is called "Two Seasons" and has a background of Work, Family, Old Friends and Rugby League during 2002 and 2003.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users