RFL media release

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
286 replies to this topic

#281 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

If you are an RFL member club and denied your place in it even when finishing the Champions of the league below then morally it is wrong.

What makes it morally wrong?

And how come your morals change (you know, through refusing to watch SL) if your club manages to get into SL?

I don't mind people's opinions or stances, but if they're going to be so vociferous about them without being able to back them up with logic and facts then it's nothing more than negative moaning stubborn whingy attention seekers sticking their tongues out with their fingers in their ears singing lalalala because they haven't got what they want. Basically, something bratty little children do, not mature and rational adults.

If you can't back it up, don't shout about it.
Posted Image

#282 Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Ian (Pencil) Elliott
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

:rolleyes: and here we go again. This is what it all comes back to.

Because I support the game I love, follow the club I love (a lot less than I would like to) and defend it against naysayers (who are usually people who claim they love RL) then we get sneered at as though we are in the wrong.

If you don;t want to go and watch the game, don't - but don't shout from the rooftops about morals which you have admitted you would abandon in seconds if your team were admitted to Super league. Some morals those!

Defend it against naysayers when you watch a SL club but can't answer why more so called lovers of the game don't put the time into watch London.

Yes I know what morals you have :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

#283 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Sorry I am honestly not meaning to be patronising. If you think I am maybe we should leave it there. I am just answering your question honestly.

Your answers have been based on your assumption that fans of SL clubs have a "holier than thou" attitude and not based on the answers you have been given.
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#284 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

Defend it against naysayers when you watch a SL club but can't answer why more so called lovers of the game don't put the time into watch London.

Yes I know what morals you have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeez - read through your posts and delete some for heaven's sake.

You're beginning to look foolish.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#285 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,217 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

If you are an RFL member club and denied your place in it even when finishing the Champions of the league below then morally it is wrong.

morally wrong?

Is it as morally wrong as tax avoidance by the rich?
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#286 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

:rolleyes: and here we go again. This is what it all comes back to.

Because I support the game I love, follow the club I love (a lot less than I would like to) and defend it against naysayers (who are usually people who claim they love RL) then we get sneered at as though we are in the wrong.

If you don;t want to go and watch the game, don't - but don't shout from the rooftops about morals which you have admitted you would abandon in seconds if your team were admitted to Super league. Some morals those!

Exactly. It's hard to agree with the opinion of someone who is complaining so loudly about something despite later admitting they'd abandon all of these opinions if their club was in the league they "refuse" to watch.

Posted Image

#287 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,748 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

I'm locking this now before anyone gets hurt falling off their high horse. <_<

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic