Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

An Aussie moving to the UK

Best RL city to live in?

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,926 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

And goldcoaster needs a new temporary username.

"I'm with Stoopid"?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#122 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

Like it

#123 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,071 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

"I'm with Stoopid"?

Have you moved to Acton?!

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#124 THE RED ROOSTER

THE RED ROOSTER
  • Coach
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

If you get a taxi its Twickenham stoop not Twickenham stadium as four of your Compatiots found out when driven to the "wrong" Twickenham. Fortunately I was on hand to redirect them back across the road to the somewhat less grand Stoop.
I would say follow the crowd to the ground when getting off a Twickenham station but....... :(

I am an oil trader and successful at that but, but marketing, finance, business management, human resources etc are not my strengths

David Hughes to Ian Lenagan Page 134 - A Pastel Revolution - Fletcher and Gordas - 2006

Being an outsider, it is easiest to see what is wrong with the sport. It's a fantastic sport that has been undersold and under-marketed  because people who run it probably want to keep it the way it is

Dr Marwan Koukash to Joanthan Lieu. Sunday Telegraph 9th March 2014

#125 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

Don't come to Hull. We don't like outsiders!
Posted Image

#126 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

And after all that he picked Acton! :rolleyes:

Colownial bloooooodi eaven.

Oooops ... :blush:

sorry!

.... day off and reading the forum for a change, instead of just pasting bits of news

and laughing my head off at this one! :lol:

He should have come up north. No fur coat but drawers all round and no shortage when it comes to a sense of grizzly humour, no sir!

:)

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#127 weloveyouwakefield2

weloveyouwakefield2
  • Coach
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

No guys. Cheers again for the info. Well, we've moved over, but for ease-of-job finding, we've started out by living in Acton in London, at least for the first few months. I'll be getting behind the Broncos then ( I figure they could use a few extra fans) and hopefully later in the year I get up north.

Afterall that advice, you have taken no notice of it whatsoever!! well done! :D
Posted Image

#128 goldcoaster

goldcoaster
  • Coach
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Afterall that advice, you have taken no notice of it whatsoever!! well done! :D

Initially I'm here. But will head up north in a few months (hopefully) so the advice is still valid
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users