Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

An Aussie moving to the UK

Best RL city to live in?

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

And goldcoaster needs a new temporary username.

"I'm with Stoopid"?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#122 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,346 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

Like it

#123 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,978 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

"I'm with Stoopid"?

Have you moved to Acton?!

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#124 THE RED ROOSTER

THE RED ROOSTER
  • Coach
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

If you get a taxi its Twickenham stoop not Twickenham stadium as four of your Compatiots found out when driven to the "wrong" Twickenham. Fortunately I was on hand to redirect them back across the road to the somewhat less grand Stoop.
I would say follow the crowd to the ground when getting off a Twickenham station but....... :(

I am an oil trader and successful at that but, but marketing, finance, business management, human resources etc are not my strengths

David Hughes to Ian Lenagan Page 134 - A Pastel Revolution - Fletcher and Gordas - 2006

Being an outsider, it is easiest to see what is wrong with the sport. It's a fantastic sport that has been undersold and under-marketed  because people who run it probably want to keep it the way it is

Dr Marwan Koukash to Joanthan Lieu. Sunday Telegraph 9th March 2014

#125 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,568 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

Don't come to Hull. We don't like outsiders!
Posted Image

#126 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

And after all that he picked Acton! :rolleyes:

Colownial bloooooodi eaven.

Oooops ... :blush:

sorry!

.... day off and reading the forum for a change, instead of just pasting bits of news

and laughing my head off at this one! :lol:

He should have come up north. No fur coat but drawers all round and no shortage when it comes to a sense of grizzly humour, no sir!

:)

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#127 weloveyouwakefield2

weloveyouwakefield2
  • Coach
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

No guys. Cheers again for the info. Well, we've moved over, but for ease-of-job finding, we've started out by living in Acton in London, at least for the first few months. I'll be getting behind the Broncos then ( I figure they could use a few extra fans) and hopefully later in the year I get up north.

Afterall that advice, you have taken no notice of it whatsoever!! well done! :D
Posted Image

#128 goldcoaster

goldcoaster
  • Coach
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Afterall that advice, you have taken no notice of it whatsoever!! well done! :D

Initially I'm here. But will head up north in a few months (hopefully) so the advice is still valid
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users