Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fev v Hunsluts

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 trig

trig
  • Coach
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

Pre season friendly against Fev , not much to be said on sluts forum , hehe. Final score Fev 42 Sluts 6 was 32 nil down at half time.

#2 ala

ala
  • Coach
  • 798 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Just watched the highlights of the Keighley Fax game thought both side played some entertaing stuff Keighley went well under Marchy, look a strong side as is Fax.( score 42 -16 to Fax).

ala.

#3 ala

ala
  • Coach
  • 798 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Pre season friendly against Fev , not much to be said on sluts forum , hehe. Final score Fev 42 Sluts 6 was 32 nil down at half time.

Cant see many teams below the top 5 beating Fev or putting many past them with the amount of money they have spent on players for this
season, think Powell is looking for the treble .
ala.

#4 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

We played a lot of our u23's, about half the team. Leeds A teams try was laughable, double movement so ref told him to take it back and play the ball. Then again it was Dave 'cas lad' Merrick!
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#5 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

We played a lot of our u23's, about half the team. Leeds A teams try was laughable, double movement so ref told him to take it back and play the ball. Then again it was Dave 'cas lad' Merrick!

Exactly how many Leeds players were playing for Hunslet?

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Yaaaawwwwnnnn!!!!!! Now get chasing them ferrets t'old lad
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#7 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Exactly how many Leeds players were playing for Hunslet?

Simon I'll answer that for you pal!! 0

#8 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Yaaaawwwwnnnn!!!!!! Now get chasing them ferrets t'old lad

PLOP!

Didn't realise it would be so easy ;)

#9 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

No excuse for the massive gap we left for grimmer to run through following the play the ball!

#10 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Probably because they were in shock from the sudden rule change.

#11 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 611 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Dave Merrick - John's uglier brother.

#12 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 611 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Fev fans always like to deminish themselves by spouting about U23's. What they don't realise is that they're a super league club playing in the league below, so their u23's are effectively fringe SLs - any SL u23's should beat any champ team in all honesty...

... So they let a try in not because they were young but because they were s++t ;)

#13 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

pity the the Feth fans didnt turn out to see their team think it was 800 sharlston v nevison at post office road 2 days before 2300 beggers belief
chappy

#14 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

pity the the Feth fans didnt turn out to see their team think it was 800 sharlston v nevison at post office road 2 days before 2300 beggers belief

Thought I might see you both at the Final, Col. Given a choice of the two games it would seem quite a lot chose the YC Final and a it was a decent game though I've seen Rovers play better, have to say. You coming over for the game on the 20th ?

#15 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Thought I might see you both at the Final, Col. Given a choice of the two games it would seem quite a lot chose the YC Final and a it was a decent game though I've seen Rovers play better, have to say. You coming over for the game on the 20th ?

hI Andy we baby sat for the shilo game but watched danny yesterday. Hopefully we will be getting to as many hawks games as we can probably going with Vicky and baby Mason i will bell you when i can mate all the best for 2013
chappy

#16 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

hI Andy we baby sat for the shilo game but watched danny yesterday. Hopefully we will be getting to as many hawks games as we can probably going with Vicky and baby Mason i will bell you when i can mate all the best for 2013

And to you all. Good to see he's back in action - tell him to go steady on us !! :D

#17 WRknight

WRknight
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Just watched the highlights of the Keighley Fax game thought both side played some entertaing stuff Keighley went well under Marchy, look a strong side as is Fax.( score 42 -16 to Fax).

ala.

I went to watch the match with my brother, a good game with a bit of fistycuffs. Marchy got sin binned, so nothing new there then.

#18 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

And to you all. Good to see he's back in action - tell him to go steady on us !! :D

whys that Andy when youve got Jonny Presley :rolleyes:
chappy

#19 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

Luke Helliwell thinks Hunslet are good enough to make the play offs after that performance, glad they didnt score twice or they would be good enough to be champions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Spanish Knight, 04 January 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#20 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Luke Helliwell thinks Hunslet are good enough to make the play offs after that performance, glad they didnt score twice or they would be good enough to be champions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think your gonna get play offs every year but you still end up being the rubbing rags of the league 😴😴😴😴

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users