TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

New Years dip

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Phil. K

Phil. K
  • Coach
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

I'm surprised there has been no mention about the three very brave ladies that went in the sea over on Walney on New Year's Day to help raise funds for the "flood lights fund" . . .

Well done Ladies you were braver than me and all the rest that watched !

I have a fiver for the fund I will bring it with me on Sunday do I give it to Karen Scarr?

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter ! http://www.barrowrlfc.com

Posted Image

#2 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

There has, it says on New Years thread.

#3 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

And no praise from the critics, in fact they've been very quite....

#4 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Evening Phil. The 3 girls were very brave and did the club proud seen as they didnt stop drinking till 4 in the morning. I would give the money to Karen Heighton or leave it behind the bar and we will give it to her. That goes for anyone else aswell!!!!!
FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#5 Bob247

Bob247
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Sam had put it on her Facebook page i told her i would leave £10 in her name at rugby shop is this okay

#6 Phil. K

Phil. K
  • Coach
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Sam had put it on her Facebook page i told her i would leave £10 in her name at rugby shop is this okay

Good idea that, I took it to the rugby shop today :)

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter ! http://www.barrowrlfc.com

Posted Image

#7 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

There has, it says on New Years thread.

Not sure who your fishing for here but change the bait as its boring to the fish..and just so you know I have been travelling back from Thailand and the straight up to Aberdeen to work..we don't all have time to troll the forum...

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#8 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

And no praise from the critics, in fact they've been very quite....

Sorry clicked the wrong post..lol

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#9 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Not sure who your fishing for here but change the bait as its boring to the fish..and just so you know I have been travelling back from Thailand and the straight up to Aberdeen to work..we don't all have time to troll the forum...

It's just ashame your not as Vocal about the good goings on.

#10 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

Oh I am BM it's just a pity you don't understand with who and why I have concerns but then you know more than me obviously..have a happy new year mate.

#11 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

Oh I am BM it's just a pity you don't understand with who and why I have concerns but then you know more than me obviously..have a happy new year mate.

There are topic after topic of moaning and having a go. Something good goes on and not 1 positive comment from either. As soon as something else pops up that's worth a moan or a dig you'll be all over it like a rash.

#12 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

Try reading the posts again...and this time look at the positives. Why did you feel the need to have a dig for no reason? You ask me not to revile who you are then start having a dig at me...just not sure of your logic?

#13 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

I haven't had a dig for no reason. I don't see where you have said anything positive about the night. You like to twist things.

#14 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

You know what I'm fed up of talking to you..grow up.

#15 rooster2003

rooster2003
  • Coach
  • 405 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Soss rubbing people up the wrong way again?!, too many ladyboys me thinks on his hols :lol:

#16 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Not me mate I never said a thing...just some people who have nothing else to do but post comments that have no bearing on the subject to get a reaction. Can't be arsed with it..lol

#17 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

You know what I'm fed up of talking to you..grow up.

Ha ha! You like to come on here and give it but when you get it back oh how you change.

Anyway am bored of you now so I'll leave you to pick your toys up from around your pram. Toodleoo

Edited by Blue moon, 07 January 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#18 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

You giving it!!! sorry mate but your not bright enough to hold an intelegent conversation let alone express an informed opinion. Thats why you go missing from the forum so often then come back under a new name as all you do is insult people or rant rubbish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users