Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Theft from our near neighbours

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 488 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Hope this does not happen to us.

http://www.yorkshire...round-1-5273964

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-leeds-20903684

Edited by pont rover, 03 January 2013 - 11:14 PM.

#2 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Despite the rivalry between our clubs, this is a bitter blow for any organisation to withstand, at a time when finances for everyone are stretched. Hope that they catch the thieving so and so"s.

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Despite the rivalry between our clubs, this is a bitter blow for any organisation to withstand, at a time when finances for everyone are stretched. Hope that they catch the thieving so and so"s.

Well said Bob. I echo those sentiments

#4 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,062 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

I don't use this forum... I may not post again til I have 37,000 posts to my name!!!!

I blame the vichy french. And bill fallowfield. Dont forget bill fallowfield....

Yours in bigotry.

Did I say I don't post on the forum??? I don't you know. I don't ever use the forum!!!

Edited by Robin Evans, 04 January 2013 - 06:17 PM.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#5 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I don't use this forum... I may not post again til I have 37,000 posts to my name!!!!

I blame the vichy french. And bill fallowfield. Dont forget bill fallowfield....

Yours in bigotry.

Did I say I don't post on the forum??? I don't you know. I don't ever use the forum!!!

strong stuff that glenmorangie :lol: :lol: :lol:
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#6 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Where's bigotry?

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,062 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

glen who?

#8 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

you could lend em some of the monies probitz are giving you Robin you super dooper clubs should stick together you know :lol: :lol:
chappy

#9 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,062 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

Equal ops colin. I will always believe in equal opportunities.
Hunslet should have had their shout 12 years ago!

#10 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Equal ops colin. I will always believe in equal opportunities.
Hunslet should have had their shout 12 years ago!

Mate Feath deserve their chance i for one look forward with delight to see them there and sucseeding under DP so much hard work deserves nothing less.As far as the lads at Hunslet are concerned they where dealt a near death blow when they where wrongly rejected by the idiots in Red Hall and to even survive in the championship has also been down to sheer hard work and belief by actually having the guts to take over and run the club by the supporters themselves so i will also be delighted to see them progress slow as it will be for HIST. AND FROM A SHARLSTON LAD GOOD ON EM BOTH
chappy

#11 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,062 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Aye Colin. Even if Fev were awarded a SL franchise/licence/call it what you will, I would still advocate a return to P&R cos I believe it to be the right and fair thing to do.

If we have to do it the hard way, then that's what we'll have to do.
One of the things that really pi zzes me off is that CC clubs have to jump thru flaming hoops to justify even being considered for a licence. Whilst at the same time SL are going @r se upperds at an alarming rate, some play at amazing sheeeite holes whilst offering up new drawings of the "valhalla stadium" every three years at the time of licence renewal applications - and given the overwhelming incompetence at some clubs - they appear virtually untouchable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users