RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

url4short.info

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Does anyone else get automatically re-directed to the site url4short.info when they use this site via google?

It's only been happening recently and I usually only browse here at work, where the anti-virus flags up the following address - testtaketraffic.com/d/fastcasxh.com

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#2 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Not just you. If you use google to get the the TRL homepage, then into the forum from there, it doesn't appear to happen though.

Edited by gazza77, 04 January 2013 - 12:57 PM.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#3 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yep glad someone else has the problem aswell (if you know what I mean Harry?)

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#4 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

Seems ok now.

(although I dunno who Harry is...)

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users