Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Golden boot

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

That has got to be a pi*s take camel head has won the golden boot. Who decides these things!!!
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#2 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

well deserved for me macca think personally hes been a rock for the rhinos brilliant with the boot and never shirks in the tackle not bigheaded like some and has given his club 110% commitment.
chappy

#3 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

totally agree col well deserved,doesnt reall matter who picks players for individual awards who ever it was got it spot on right, well done sinny

#4 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

It's a joke, sinfield is poor with ball in hand. Fair play to him he can kick penaltys from anywhere on the park but this isn't rugby union. Not in the same league as slater, cronk, barber, Cameron smith or Tompkins. I personally think Jamie Lyons should have won it

#5 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

It's a joke, sinfield is poor with ball in hand. Fair play to him he can kick penaltys from anywhere on the park but this isn't rugby union. Not in the same league as slater, cronk, barber, Cameron smith or Tompkins. I personally think Jamie Lyons should have won it

Put a yorkshire man in front of an aussie and a pie eater anyday of the week :lol: :lol:
chappy

#6 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

Who cares Macca , it's pee'd then Aussies off big time , well behind us at the Olympics & now lost out to a Pom at the Golden Boot , that's the real ###### take m8 : )
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#7 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

Put a yorkshire man in front of an aussie and a pie eater anyday of the week :lol: :lol:

Col he's a Lancastrian

#8 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

Who cares Macca , it's pee'd then Aussies off big time , well behind us at the Olympics & now lost out to a Pom at the Golden Boot , that's the real ###### take m8 : )

I no what your saying pal but its just not rite in my opinion

#9 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

Col he's a Lancastrian

no ###### lol my bad lets give it to grimmer then
:lol: :lol: :lol:
chappy

#10 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

no ###### lol my bad lets give it to grimmer then
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds good to me 😃😃😃

#11 Willie the Pimp

Willie the Pimp
  • Coach
  • 532 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Didn't get picked for the SL Dream Team, didn't get picked as Leeds Best Player of the Year (Ryan Hall) yet ends up as the best player in the world. What's that all about!!!

#12 SPARTACUS

SPARTACUS
  • Coach
  • 925 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Someone in authority must have laid down the law on who to select !
I wonder who ??
May the FORCE be with you.
Top Bombing - Ave it son.
ITS SPITTIN !!
Its not bloody TIDDLEYWINKS ya know !!

#13 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

the hatred for leeds is still there i see,ah well dont think they will take much notice fellas hes got the award simple as that ,all the griping wont change anything not seen much of sinny play i guess macca eh ,we as fans dont make these descisions couldnt give a s.... about how good any aussie is to be honest the less they have to bleat about the better by the way how would u justify tomkins getting the award ,what has he ever done ?i personally rate josh charnley above him

#14 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

the hatred for leeds is still there i see,ah well dont think they will take much notice fellas hes got the award simple as that ,all the griping wont change anything not seen much of sinny play i guess macca eh ,we as fans dont make these descisions couldnt give a s.... about how good any aussie is to be honest the less they have to bleat about the better by the way how would u justify tomkins getting the award ,what has he ever done ?i personally rate josh charnley above him

What are you rattling on about??
This is nothing to do with hatred for #### (I hate the filth with a passion tho) is about a bloke winning an award he doesn't deserve, and as for the Aussies if the best player in the world is an Aussie I couldn't care less. If he deserves it he should get it, look at the impact Tompkins has throughout the season it's frightening to be honest, as for camel head he's good with the boot and pi*s poor with the hands. More rugby union I'd say. That is all

#15 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Changing the subject to what really matters looking forward to this afternoons game with all the Hunslet involvment Warriors & Old boys v Hawks Weather looks prity good this fine morning hope its not one sided like the Shilo v Dewsbury moor game came away early when it got to 60-0 .See you all in the bar after the game
chappy

#16 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Changing the subject to what really matters looking forward to this afternoons game with all the Hunslet involvment Warriors & Old boys v Hawks Weather looks prity good this fine morning hope its not one sided like the Shilo v Dewsbury moor game came away early when it got to 60-0 .See you all in the bar after the game

See you this aft col. I think this could be massively 1 sided but I hope not. I work with a warriors player and he said they've not even trained for the game

#17 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

Taking the Wife grimmers partner Vicky and baby Mason so make yourself known please :rolleyes:
chappy

#18 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

Didn't get picked for the SL Dream Team, didn't get picked as Leeds Best Player of the Year (Ryan Hall) yet ends up as the best player in the world. What's that all about!!!

Couldn't agree more with this post, theres no denying he's a good captain and a good kicker but best player in the world... no way, not being selected as best player for his club team, no dream team selection, man of steel no chance... say no more.
Good leader YES
Good kicker YES
Best player in the world NO

#19 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Look at the impact Kev had in the playoffs and generally all season long. He is the rock in that Leeds team. Achieved so much at such a young age. Well deserved in my eyes.

Col if you look for someone with a face like a slapped a@!? That's Macca 😋😋😋

#20 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

never been a looker myself daz so hes in good company lol this game is all about bringing the community together score dont mean a thing me blackpool and macca could be the 3 amigos :lol: :lol:
chappy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users