RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Golden boot

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

What are you rattling on about??
This is nothing to do with hatred for #### (I hate the filth with a passion tho) is about a bloke winning an award he doesn't deserve, and as for the Aussies if the best player in the world is an Aussie I couldn't care less. If he deserves it he should get it, look at the impact Tompkins has throughout the season it's frightening to be honest, as for camel head he's good with the boot and pi*s poor with the hands. More rugby union I'd say. That is all

rattling on ,look at some other postings on other forums ull find ur in a minority macca but as usual your right and everyone else is wrong,rhinos have won the grand final a record number of times the last 2 from 5th place dont think that will ever be achieved again by any club in sl,when the chips were down they did what they had to the sign of a champion side i think,only certain huns fans would disagree with this anology,again macca let history remain just that history,good luck to hunslet in this coming season,sincerely hope the club do well

#22 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 738 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

What are you rattling on about??
This is nothing to do with hatred for #### (I hate the filth with a passion tho) is about a bloke winning an award he doesn't deserve, and as for the Aussies if the best player in the world is an Aussie I couldn't care less. If he deserves it he should get it, look at the impact Tompkins has throughout the season it's frightening to be honest, as for camel head he's good with the boot and pi*s poor with the hands. More rugby union I'd say. That is all

that's nearly as good as the post the other week about paul daley picking the dual reg players.

#23 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,065 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

that's nearly as good as the post the other week about paul daley picking the dual reg players.

Nice 1

Why's that been edited Daz??? It wasn't offensive. Cause I used his name instead of him hiding behind a user name?

Edited by maccca-6-, 07 January 2013 - 05:21 PM.

hunslet hawks champions 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users